American Idiots want new Christian State

Remove this Banner Ad

Stupid and unnecessary. But I bet most of the people complaining in here would be saying the opposite if it was a Islamic state proposal. Got to contradict yourselves at every turn.

Link to one poster supporting this.

Just one.

Did I say it was a fact. I said "I bet". Because it's the new fad thing to **** on Christians but not say boo when it's anything to do with Islam. Zero consistency when it comes to calling out all religions for being rubbish

I accept your bet. Now prove it

I accept your bet. Now prove it
You clearly lack comprehension skills. Unless I resort to Obama spying or mind reading I'm not sure I can prove it. It's a good assumption based on their past posting.
You just said some women are meat.

Why don't you **** off and live in an ISIS state?
Lol. You work for Vox?Not even remotely what I said but nice try.

Saying a beauty pageant = a meat market is nowhere near suggesting women are meat. I'd like for you to explain how being judged on looks = different to cattle being judged for the same? It's a job for them so to be outraged and pretend like it's something more than it really is quite humorous

How cliche of you to resort to these sorts of tactics...:$

You clearly lack comprehension skills. Unless I resort to Obama spying or mind reading I'm not sure I can prove it. It's a good assumption based on their past posting.

Saying a beauty pageant = a meat market is nowhere near suggesting women are meat. I'd like for you to explain how being judged on looks = different to cattle being judged for the same? It's a job for them so to be outraged and pretend like it's something more than it really is quite humorous

So you think most people support making Islamic states, are willing to bet that it's true, but unwilling to actually prove your claim

You are an idiot

The context was a discussion about powerful men and rape. And you enter it by pointing out these women are meat.

The usual Trump and Jones stuff is just quirky idiocy.

You're actually a ******* dog. Happy for you to report this, and Ill cop whatever on the chin.

Stupid and unnecessary. But I bet most of the people complaining in here would be saying the opposite if it was a Islamic state proposal. Got to contradict yourselves at every turn.
Yep I'ii take you up on that bet aswell!

Posted (I assume) completely straight faced while inventing a hypothetical to complain about

Good job

Did I say it was a fact. I said "I bet". Because it's the new fad thing to **** on Christians but not say boo when it's anything to do with Islam. Zero consistency when it comes to calling out all religions for being rubbish

Does the straw man you are building there come with a free Edward Woodward?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The context was a discussion about powerful men and rape. And you enter it by pointing out these women are meat.

The usual Trump and Jones stuff is just quirky idiocy.

You're actually a ******* dog. Happy for you to report this, and Ill cop whatever on the chin.
You're making the narrative up as you go along. It was the trump thread and pageant girls complaining that Trump would walk in and look at them like they were pieces of meat. Looking them up and down etc. I said "yes...well they are there to be judged and measured on their beauty"

Instead you've turned it into powerful men and rape...:drunk:

As I said, you're just Carlos in disguise. You get belted in discussions day in and day out and this is all you have left...lets now get too silly now.

You're making the narrative up as you go along. It was the trump thread and pageant girls complaining that Trump would walk in and look at them like they were pieces of meat. Looking them up and down etc. I said "yes...well they are there to be judged and measured on their beauty"

Instead you've turned it into powerful men and rape...:drunk:

As I said, you're just Carlos in disguise. You get belted in discussions day in and day out and this is all you have left...lets now get too silly now.
No.

A decent human being would acknowledge this is pretty ****ed up. You've vomited up the same 'uncovered meat' premise as the islamists you don't realise you're the same as.If you can't appreciate this de-humanising stuff is the attitude of rape culture, then board up your house and stay there.

The only reason a serial abuser like Trump is still standing and hasn't been sorted out is because he's the epitome of unearned privilege, and can influence his way out of trouble.

No.

A decent human being would acknowledge this is pretty ****** up. You've vomited up the same 'uncovered meat' premise as the islamists you don't realise you're the same as.If you can't appreciate this de-humanising stuff is the attitude of rape culture, then board up your house and stay there.

The only reason a serial abuser like Trump is still standing and hasn't been sorted out is because he's the epitome of unearned privilege, and can influence his way out of trouble.
How is uncovered meat even the same as someone in a beauty content? No one is condoning touch or harassment but if you're in a beauty pageant and you're whining about people looking you up and down...well you're in the wrong job. It's nothing to do with rape culture. You literally get judged on appearance. So keep going with your Vox narrative.

"we aren't pieces of meat"...Well how do you determine a winner? What are the categories? :drunk: They should have just shut the thing down decades ago.

tout.jpeg

How is uncovered meat even the same as someone in a beauty content? No one is condoning touch or harassment but if you're in a beauty pageant and you're whining about people looking you up and down...well you're in the wrong job. It's nothing to do with rape culture. You literally get judged on appearance. So keep going with your Vox narrative.

"we aren't pieces of meat"...Well how do you determine a winner? What are the categories? :drunk: They should have just shut the thing down decades ago.

tout.jpeg

Okay, read slowly:

Don’t refer to women, or any human beings as “pieces of meat”.

When you do, you sound like one of those uneducated backwards religious *******s - especially the Muslim guy who also referenced women as “pieces of meat”

I hope that helps you in your confusion.

Okay, read slowly:

Don’t refer to women, or any human beings as “pieces of meat”.

When you do, you sound like one of those uneducated backwards religious *******s - especially the Muslim guy who also referenced women as “pieces of meat”

I hope that helps you in your confusion.
Use your logic - it's the "job" that they are doing. It doesn't matter what gender it is. If you are doing a "job" that is assessed on looks then you are getting treated like a piece of meat. Male and female models are the same. So take your outrage elsewhere.

The only thing backwards is people not looking at the context. If you think a model is anything else then you're an idiot. If a part of the assessment is "swimsuit competition" you give them a score based on how they look. If it was away from the "job" then obviously that is a different story.

Shaking my head at all you morons.

Use your logic - it's the "job" that they are doing. It doesn't matter what gender it is. If you are doing a "job" that is assessed on looks then you are getting treated like a piece of meat. Male and female models are the same. So take your outrage elsewhere.

The only thing backwards is people not looking at the context. If you think a model is anything else then you're an idiot. If a part of the assessment is "swimsuit competition" you give them a score based on how they look. If it was away from the "job" then obviously that is a different story.

Shaking my head at all you morons.

lol. Ok - don’t get upset then when you’re compared to *******s like the Muslim guy who used the same reference. You’re more alike than what you realise.

lol. Ok - don’t get upset then when you’re compared to *******s like the Muslim guy who used the same reference. You’re more alike than what you realise.
Keyser Trad?

Sure. Except the muslim guy is referring to clothing and out in everyday life. Big difference to a job. Not surprised people on big footy can't understand the differences.

Keyser Trad?

Hilali who said:

Sheik Hilali was quoted as saying: "If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside ... without cover, and the cats come to eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats' or the uncovered meat's? The uncovered meat is the problem. If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab [the headdress worn by some Muslim women], no problem would have occurred."

Kind of like comments such as if you’re in a beauty pageant, it’s your own fault if someone treats you like a piece of meat.

Sure. Except the muslim guy is referring to clothing and out in everyday life. Big difference to a job. Not surprised people on big footy can't understand the differences.
The context was a discussion about how a powerful man was free to treat women however he wants.

You chirp up to say 'pageant models' are just pieces of meat.

Are you justifying that any treatment of them is permissible because of their participation in this event? Are they able to assaulted during the pageant, or at any time of their lives?

Are there any circumstances where a male being raped or assaulted should be attributed to their participation in an event such as a beauty pageant?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back