The Official Bigfooty NBA 2019 Finals thread - Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (Raptors win 4-2)

Who will win the NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

if dubs had a fully fit KD and klay, this is over in 4 if not 5, raptors very lucky

If Cavs had a fully fit Love and Kyrie the Warriors don't even win their first championship.
If Rockets had a fully fit Chris Paul the Warriors don't even play in the finals last year.

GSW have been very fortunate regarding injuries for a long time.

A shame Klay went down too, took some shine off what was a really tight contest.

Congrats to the Raptors though, can only beat who is in front of you. Were the stronger team in most games Klay did feature. Not unhappy to see them successful at all. I still remember being excited as a 10/11 year old when the Grizzles and Raptors entered the league. Looking forward to hearing from Kawhi post game. 'You are a champ, (possible) MVP, blah blah. How does that feel?' 'I'm happy we won, just taking it one week at a time.'

if dubs had a fully fit KD and klay, this is over in 4 if not 5, raptors very lucky

If KD doesn't go the Warriors because of a one in a lifetime salary cap glitch they don't win the last two titles. s**t happens, have to go with the flow

Congratulations on Warriors matching the Cats 3 in 5 dynasty, it takes a special team to do that.

Can't fault the Raptors, came through some tough series in the East and got the job done. Made the right moves to build a roster capable of winning and accomplished their goals. Happy for them.

What a strange Finals. Would've been really happy for Toronto, but as a neutral I'm feeling pretty meh knowing they wouldn't have won if it weren't for injuries.
No you don’t know that, its probable yes but certainly not definitive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a strange Finals. Would've been really happy for Toronto, but as a neutral I'm feeling pretty meh knowing they wouldn't have won if it weren't for injuries.

You don't know that

Finals have injuries and bad decisions every year, swings and roundabouts.

When the Warriors play bad, they really play bad. Some of their turnovers this series have been embarrassing.

Good effort to keep it so close, would have won today without Klay's injury.

The equation is simple for Golden State. If Klay goes, this team does not make the Finals again.

Last edited:
You don't know that

Finals have injuries and bad decisions every year, swings and roundabouts.
I mean the Warriors were a Curry three away from forcing game 7. I'd be VERY surprised if the Warriors still lost if Durant, Klay, Boogie, and Looney didn't get injured. Look at what the Warriors did in the Finals the last couple of years.

A shame Klay went down too, took some shine off what was a really tight contest.

Congrats to the Raptors though, can only beat who is in front of you. Were the stronger team in most games Klay did feature. Not unhappy to see them successful at all. I still remember being excited as a 10/11 year old when the Grizzles and Raptors entered the league. Looking forward to hearing from Kawhi post game. 'You are a champ, (possible) MVP, blah blah. How does that feel?' 'I'm happy we won, just taking it one week at a time.'

he was their best player in the finals

I mean the Warriors were a Curry three away from forcing game 7. I'd be VERY surprised if the Warriors still lost if Durant, Klay, Boogie, and Looney didn't get injured. Look at what the Warriors did in the Finals the last couple of years.
he shot pretty poorly from three the whole finals by his standards

Back