Opinion Unpopular opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

If you can’t get a game this week you are absolutely nowhere near best 22
How can you be best 22 one week but not best 30 the next?
That’s the beauty of our list now there is no best 22, best 30, best anything. It’s a good versatile list and nearly anyone can be called on at any time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The expansion clubs are good for the game.

Sure a lot of clubs took it up the arse, but in the long term you need to grow the game.

I love the way Razor is captured on TV chatting away and having jokes with players during the match...
it's the human side of umpiring!...the fun side of umpiring!...
And if good old Razor happens to make a mistake once in a while with a free it's because he's human!

Abolish the deliberate out of bounds rule.

Its either a ball up every time or a free kick against last team to touch it every time.

I agree to half of this. The deliberate rule has to go. It is so stupid asking an umpire to judge what the player was thinking.
It should be last kick or handball that goes out is a free against. A ball rushed/spoiled/fumbled over the line should be thrown in like it always has been.

Bump

And this one will likely have people abusing me.

They've gone way too far and way too early making a Tayla Harris bronze statue and plonking it in Fed square.
I respect her as an athlete and a person who has the conviction to stand up for herself in a difficult situation.
She is not worthy of a bronze statue in the middle of Melbourne.

Bump

And this one will likely have people abusing me.

They've gone way too far and way too early making a Tayla Harris bronze statue and plonking it in Fed square.
I respect her as an athlete and a person who has the conviction to stand up for herself in a difficult situation.
She is not worthy of a bronze statue in the middle of Melbourne.
Yeah why?!?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back