Game Day Round 13: Essendon v Hawthorn, 7:50pm AEST @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't care about this anymore. I can't be bothered. It's boring and inept. There's no skill, no football nous.

Let's all stand next to each other so when my teammate handpasses to me I'll be tackled by the player who was tackling him. Brilliant.

Funnily enough, it’s the one thing I teach my u12 girls basketball team I coach, spread out.
They’ve worked it out.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I garauntee you that the coaches and fitness staff know who is built to stick tackles and who isn’t, that’s the point.

Brad Hill was never expected to stick every tackle he tried to land, same with scully.
You don’t need to be a coach to work out who is built to tackle. When it’s your turn to tackle , you go and you damn well stick it. Regardless of how you’re built.

Mc Evoy is not fit, we can't hold tackles , we are kicking to uneven contests we look so out of whack that I'm blaming the bye, we do not do well with breaks .
never have.
But no excuse our fIrst goal was a bulldust free kick, and from then on we've looked pathetic and Essendon are not looking that much better , but we are really in need of a re think and for god sakes stick tackles , STICK TACKLES.
BUT WE LOOK OFF REALLY OFF.

Pathetic. Was talked up as a cut throat game and what a listless response.

Several senior players need a spell at BH. Dropping Lewis is one of the worst decisions this season. At least he can take a grab.

Hopefully this is a wake up call that things need to change.

Agreed. WTF was it with dropping Lewis?

Weak as piss effort by Hawthorn, starting at selection and followed by game plan, coaching and player effort.

You don’t need to be a coach to work out who is built to tackle. When it’s your turn to tackle , you go and you damn well stick it. Regardless of how you’re built.
Rubbish.

I don't care about this anymore. I can't be bothered. It's boring and inept. There's no skill, no football nous.

Let's all stand next to each other so when my teammate handpasses to me I'll be tackled by the player who was tackling him. Brilliant.
It’s this, on top of just not being a very good side. Football is a shell of itself when the elite footballers no longer have room to execute skills. The players standing out now in AFL are the quicker types- Impey, Stack, Tim Kelly- their the only guys that have room to operate. AFL as a sport has jumped the shark. Still love our club though and always will, thick or thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back