• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
Port have a f..k load of talent but so many players go in and out of the game mentally - really bad lapses .
This is not a Crows vs Port thing as i really like the Power as well but too many times a lazy mindset has crept in today .
Umpires were terrible but it didn't change the result in the end IMO .
Might be time for a new head coach next year , a fresh voice .
Agreed.

Port sprayed some vital set shots too

Lyttelton Ranger

Squadron Leader
Mar 10, 2008
The Lord's Pyjamas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
QPR
Nah. Just not a very good team out on the field. In their defense, they do seem to have a lot of inexperienced players. I'd say it's more of a fact these young guys like Butters, Rozee, Dursma getting tired as the season goes on. They are also missing Dixon, Rockliff, Ebert, Broadbent and Watts... all important players structurally for them.

and Wines. Don't forget him

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
How did the downgraded pick go again... What picks involved and who was drafted with Cockburns original pick
More than Happy to tell you that one!

Freo traded pick 3 to GWS. For Cam McCarthy, pick 8 in Griffen Logue, pick 32 in Sean Darcy and pick 72 in Luke Ryan.

Pick 3 for Cam, Logue, Darcy and Ryan isnt a bad outcome.

Darcy and Ryan were both important players today

mick500

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
And to think, it was just last week all the port supporters were so happy and proud to be 0.2% above the Crows on the ladder and now they are 2 games, 8 % and 5 positions below us lol. 1 weeks a long time in footy.

But seriously, great game from Freo. Another 4 quarters of contested tough footy. My fear is you won't be able to back that up week in week out like you have been and may hit a flat spot around round 16. But you guys are playing finals type footy every week, kudos.

Freo are a real barometer imo on whether you are a top 6 team or not. If we can't win the premiership, I hope you guys can, love the way you play. 4 quarters of tough footy. As a fan that's all you can ask of your team. Good luck going forwards.

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Absolutely cracking game with the result still in doubt with only minutes remaining.
Thought Port started panicking a bit in the final quarter and reverted to just hacking it forward at all cost. Bonner had 5 minutes he would rather forget with some horrid kicking. And Walters just WOW, seriously all class

Arthur Dunger

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2016
Jumboville.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Power
name the blokes in your 22 that were out today?

Freo hasnt got Alex Pearce, No Lobb or Cam too. Bennell? well you tell me.

Sandilands at 37 years old would be stretching it though.
Seriously, it can't be that hard for you to see but I thought that you would have checked prior to declaring how many players freo (kick) were missing.

tropicaltiger

🏆2017 🏆2019 🏆2020
Jan 4, 2002
cairns
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Snakes
coke ken.jpg

Back