World Cup Day 17 Australia v Sri Lanka @ The Oval

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh the old let's discount the times he makes runs to prove that he doesn't make runs argument. Classik.
He's scored 281 off 365 for the tournament. In a tournament where we're going to have to consistently score 300+ to win.

What a shot by Smithy, well played 50 for Team Austraya. Unselfish and classy player

How's this commentator tearing into Warner? He's the second highest run scorer in the whole series, FFS! And he's STILL not at his best. What a flog.

Finch is the leading run scorer in the tournament, next match against Bangladesh Warner will get Finchy run out

We are winning. I seriously don't understand what your problem is.
We haven't been playing as well as we were before the tournament. Our structure looks worse than it did before the tournament.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's your view on Wood? Haven't personally seen enough of him, but stats don't seem to agree with the common perception regarding him. I'd be comfortably more concerned if we came up against Curran than either of them.

Yeah he is a bit of a battler, depth option but I’d probably have him ahead of Archer especially in an Ashes series, take experience over none

Curran is definitely a much better limited overs cricketer, But I imagine he’ll get a run at some stage, be interesting to see how he goes at home

How's this commentator tearing into Warner? He's the second highest run scorer in the whole series, FFS! And he's STILL not at his best. What a flog.
He is a piece of garbage that should never have been brought back into the side without first proving form. He is a selfish piece of detritus one might wipe off their shoe before entering a public toilet, who bats solely for himself and deserves every piece of criticism the commentators fire at him. Hope this helps.

I could be wrong but I suggest the fact he appears to be a massive w***er and the world's premier ball tamperer might just be clouding peoples judgement a triffle.

Last edited:
Back