MRP / Trib. 2019 MRP Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP is trolling.

They are also surprised at how far they can take it before it becomes a parody.

And we are off once again! (facepalm.gif)

https://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2019-06-17/thomas-fined-by-mro

CARLTON defender Dale Thomas has been charged with striking by the Match Review Officer following Saturday night’s game against the Western Bulldogs.

The incident occurred 15 minutes into the second quarter, when Thomas made contact with Bulldogs midfielder Josh Dunkley while trying to spoil a mark inside the Blues’ forward 50.
The 31-year-old has been handed a $3000 fine, which can be reduced to $2000 with an early plea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where is the injury report for the player he hit? Did he suffer a concussion or bruising?

Is this the same MRO that said the reason the Hawks captain wasn’t charged last week for hitting and pinching Charlie Cameron was because there was no visible bruising like there was this week with Fantasia?

Either the injury counts or it doesn’t. Also, reckon he is on thin ice if that was reported correctly.

Daisy was a fraction late on the spoil, but honestly, we see at least a dozen spoils like that in a match. And Ben Brown has no case to answer for smashing someone in the face with an elbow.

I reckon that next time, Daisy should just jump into someone with a leading elbow. In theory, his premiership medal should get him off with a naughty boy, don't do it again! But we all know that in practice, Daisy will get a month for it.

Totally Corrupt organisation. I for one don’t know how much longer I can follow this league. It’s saddening.

I’ll always love the Blues and will make a donation instead of renewing my membership, but I personally can’t tolerate this contrived, corrupt stink of a league and the p****s that run it.

Unfair, lopsided fixturing. Obvious favouritism, ex players in high positions favouring the clubs they played for.
The behaviour police, the constant messing with and creating of unnecessary rules. The umpiring. The * fiasco. The AFL morality thought police who think they can tell us what’s right and wrong.
And our club still being treated as cheats nearly 20 years after the event when you can’t say boo about bloody drug cheats.

It makes me sick to my stomach.

I, as many others, have grown up with and played the game, and was even on my way to making it to the top level.
I think I’ll follow my local team more and support that league, instead of these corrupt cretins.

There’s a campaign to not attend matches in round 15, as a protest against the AFL commission and their ‘rules’.
I urge everyone to consider this.

Yes the clubs will lose gate takings, but the AFL need to know we’ve had enough.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Totally Corrupt organisation. I for one don’t know how much longer I can follow this league. It’s saddening.

I’ll always love the Blues and will make a donation instead of renewing my membership, but I personally can’t tolerate this contrived, corrupt stink of a league and the p****s that run it.

Unfair, lopsided fixturing. Obvious favouritism, ex players in high positions favouring the clubs they played for.
The behaviour police, the constant messing with and creating of unnecessary rules. The umpiring. The * fiasco. The AFL morality thought police who think they can tell us what’s right and wrong.
And our club still being treated as cheats nearly 20 years after the event when you can’t say boo about bloody drug cheats.

It makes me sick to my stomach.

I, as many others, have grown up with and played the game, and was even on my way to making it to the top level.
I think I’ll follow my local team more and support that league, instead of these corrupt cretins.

There’s a campaign to not attend matches in round 15, as a protest against the AFL commission and their ‘rules’.
I urge everyone to consider this.

Yes the clubs will lose gate takings, but the AFL need to know we’ve had enough.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Can we pick a round where it is the other teams home game?

That is ridiculous at every level. Free kick against, no worries. Surely it is rough conduct at absolute worst... and probably not even that.

Dunkley hurt? He was best on ground! 41 touches, 10 tackles, etc. Surely it follows that the force of contact was "below that required for a reportable offence" (or whatever the magic phrase is).

I guess if he wanted to get off, he should have raised his elbow...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back