Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
I'm fussy about coffee and would rather just not have one than have one that isn't the way I like, but I've never made a pot of tea. Every tea I've ever made has been a bag in a cup with hot water.
Heathen!

Tea leaves are the only way to have tea.

Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
Baby Mary has started parroting everything we say so HBF and I have decided that every time we say ****, **** or campaigner in front of him we have to put a dollar in his money box. HBF owes him $5 and we only started this morning. Surprisingly enough I don't owe a single buck yassss.

Watch a Blues game in front of him = Richest baby in Australia

He calls his fork 'forky' which sounds suspiciously like '**** you'
My parents realised they'd lost with me when I was about three. We were in the car so the story goes and they had to break suddenly and from the car seat in the back they heard "Jesus Christ".

Baby Mary has started parroting everything we say so HBF and I have decided that every time we say ****, **** or campaigner in front of him we have to put a dollar in his money box. HBF owes him $5 and we only started this morning. Surprisingly enough I don't owe a single buck yassss.
The other day mine was in the back of the car playing a game on my phone while I drove.
My wife messaged me that her neck was ducked without the autocorrect and my little 6 year old read it out to me perfectly.

I was both devasted and secretly happy it wasn't me

My littler one says sh!t in context and had a long session of repeating 'f^&% it' over and over again at my mum's house on Sunday.

So hard not to laugh.

My littler one says sh!t in context and had a long session of repeating 'f^&% it' over and over again at my mum's house on Sunday.

So hard not to laugh.
When mine was a baby she was eating crushed ice and my wife said crunch crunch crunch to her and she returned with campaigner campaigner campaigner

So of course my wife laughed her ass off then said crunch crunch crunch again

My parents realised they'd lost with me when I was about three. We were in the car so the story goes and they had to break suddenly and from the car seat in the back they heard "Jesus Christ".

Similar - except my brother yelled out “you friggen peanut”

A friend relayed a tale that she had been told of a toddler yelling out “move ffs” to someone who was taking ages to turn right

JimDocker

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 16, 2007
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Doncaster Rovers, Boston Celtics
Jul 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons/Winnipeg Jets
When you see someone that walks or runs in a funny way.

NB: I don't mean someone with a disability, just a regular Joe who walks/runs like a twat.
C-k0Nt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back