Preview Where do we go from here in 2019?

Remove this Banner Ad

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yeah, they want to complain about it, just not hear any opposing viewpoints!

So go start a thread in the Hell section and we can discuss it there. Clearly everyone was sick of the back and forth in the football threads so stop trying to pick your little fights here.

Cobbler

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
A technique can only be judged how it stands up under pressure. Hogans fell apart too often for mine and he absolutely shanked some kicks.
Weideman has a beautiful technique, even though he missed against the crows it was a hook to the left slightly. Still spun correctly.

Hahahahaha. Slightly to the left? From 25m out directly in front! He shanked it proper but yeah... it still spun correctly. Hahaha.
Thanks for the laugh.

jhong

Old man yelling at clouds
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hahahahaha. Slightly to the left? From 25m out directly in front! He shanked it proper but yeah... it still spun correctly. Hahaha.
Thanks for the laugh.
Nice try dickhead. I was around when blokes like Hudson , Lockett, Carey. Dunstall ect could drill them from 50 mtrs out. Modern players i wouldn't trust with the keys to my car to get them. Evan Pavelich was a better and more reliable kick than today's bozos . Laugh all you want , you will never see a player kick 100 goals in a season again like i did. And by the way , maybe you should worry more about the insipid song that is yours and come up with a tune that is more than 4 lines, now that makes me laugh hahahahahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cobbler

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Nice try dickhead. I was around when blokes like Hudson , Lockett, Carey. Dunstall ect could drill them from 50 mtrs out. Modern players i wouldn't trust with the keys to my car to get them. Evan Pavelich was a better and more reliable kick than today's bozos . Laugh all you want , you will never see a player kick 100 goals in a season again like i did. And by the way , maybe you should worry more about the insipid song that is yours and come up with a tune that is more than 4 lines, now that makes me laugh hahahahahaha

Jeepers that was hard to read. Not even sure you know what you’re on about.

I was basically laughing at a post saying Weideman’s miss was still a nice kick... just a bit off to the left, but it spun correctly.

Newsflash. Any kick from 25m out directly in front that misses? Yeah that’s a bad kick.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Jeepers that was hard to read. Not even sure you know what you’re on about.

I was basically laughing at a post saying Weideman’s miss was still a nice kick... just a bit off to the left, but it spun correctly.

Newsflash. Any kick from 25m out directly in front that misses? Yeah that’s a bad kick.

Piss off idiot.

Don’t hate brother. I like your posts and the Melbourne board and you guys were very measured throughout all Hogan hysteria but come on dude... the kick was a shank.

End of.
Go away. No one asked your opinion.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Don’t hate brother. I like your posts and the Melbourne board and you guys were very measured throughout all Hogan hysteria but come on dude... the kick was a shank.

End of.
Mate I think you were missing the point. The kick was poor but Weideman has a beautiful kicking technique, he missed because he hooked left hard not because he drops the ball incorrectly.

It was in comparison to Hogan who under pressure his kicking technique can fail to hold up due to his ball drop

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Dude - you NEVER touch something (or someone) Mark Neeld has touched. This includes Tom Gilles
3D7CE3DE-7CE2-4D38-98E3-9A10FB99662D.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back