Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you just stand there and get a mateto pinch and twist til it leaves marks like that? Bruises usually take a while t9 come out. Tha5 wold ****8ng hurt, and it has no part in football. I still remember being embarrassed and pissedoff at pinch pinchy gate, and this is far worse.

No surprise that it’s your team though, pack of sniping thugs.
This pies supporter uses logic, and the Hawthorne supporter responds like this:
aw someones still cut they gave up a 5 goal lead in the 2018 Toyota AFL Grand Final aren't they???
You've clearly got no place on a football field if you claim "pinches "wold *****8ng hurt"

I heard Fantasia asked him to pinch him to see if he was dreaming when it looked like the Bombers were gonna actually beat us.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't put is past Essendon if Fantasia asked a couple of team mates at half time in the rooms to pinch him a bit more. "I bruise easily, we could really make something out of this." I mean, I'd do it, if the opposition was pinching me and I bruised easily.

wtf i can't believe orazio fantasia would do this?!

For such a successful club I’m astounded by how whiny, insecure and precious their fans are.
Fifty whining toolbags on the Hawk board don't represent the entire Hawthorn fanbase.

There are more similarities between everyone who posts the Big Footy club boards than everyone who barracks for the Hawks

For such a successful club I’m astounded by how whiny, insecure and precious their fans are.

Six years after their most successful period they were broke and merging with Melbourne. Their supporters are the softest bunch of front running fairweather soft utensils you’d ever meet.

Six years after their most successful period they were broke and merging with Melbourne. Their supporters are the softest bunch of front running fairweather soft utensils you’d ever meet.
Hang on a sec...

It was us supporters who saved our club when Graeme Samuel and Ross Oakley were doing their best to merge us with Melbourne. We voted "no", we donated our time as volunteers, we donated our money & eradicated a $2 million debt over the next 12 months and we signed on as "Proud Passionate Paid-Up" members in unprecedented numbers. Boosted our membership to Collingwood/Essendon levels and wore all the oppo jibes about signing up our pets.

I remember a lot of whining sooks and empty seats at Essendon matches back in 2005/06 when the Bombers slid down the ladder after a long period of success

Hang on a sec...

It was us supporters who saved our club when Graeme Samuel and Ross Oakley were doing their best to merge us with Melbourne. We voted "no", we donated our time as volunteers, we donated our money & eradicated a $2 million debt over the next 12 months and we signed on as "Proud Passionate Paid-Up" members in unprecedented numbers. Boosted our membership to Collingwood/Essendon levels and wore all the oppo jibes about signing up our pets.

I remember a lot of whining sooks and empty seats at Essendon matches back in 2005/06 when the Bombers slid down the ladder after a long period of success
would’ve been great for the comp if hawthorn and melbourne merged. Tassie would have a team, Gold Coast would not be a basket case. In fact a lot of the current problems with the AFL we are complaining about now would not be an issue if the merger had be gone ahead. Short sighted and selfish decision by a few mental pygmies.

I won’t be checking replies.

Just had a look, in 2005 we were first for attendances, in 06 we were third and in 07 we were second.

Your memory isn't that flash

It's hilarious reading all the whining about how hard they've got it and how the afl hates them. Anyone would think they haven't won a flag for 20+ years the way they carry on. It's going to be great watching their fairweather bandwagoning supporter numbers plummet as their club plummets down the ladder. 😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Back