Opinion Gil and Steve are wankas - opposition supporters welcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

That only petition has only 20 to go before the organizer gets the 1500 signatures he targeted as of midnight.
I signed ✅

I shared it to my Facebook and got a message from a channel 10 reporter asking for an interview, I toLd her to Go and get ****ed all you want to do is slag the tigers

I shared it to my Facebook and got a message from a channel 10 reporter asking for an interview, I toLd her to Go and get ****** all you want to do is slag the tigers

You missed out on a great opportunity.

You should have taken up the offer, on the basis that the questions were related to the subject, and covertly recorded your own version of the interview at the same time.

You missed out on a great opportunity.

You should have taken up the offer, on the basis that the questions were related to the subject, and covertly recorded your own version of the interview at the same time.

Didn’t think of it that way

Didn’t think of it that way

Never say no to them, then cover your arse by covertly recording the interview so you can post it on line in the event of a selective cut & paste.

In the words of the great Jello Biafra, "don't hate the media, become the media"

You all know where we need to go with this now, don't you?

.....ring, ring.........ring, ring..........ring.......click.............hello security?........ there's a man on the ground in a fluorescent green costume bearing the number XX and he's offending everyone in my vicinity...............could you kindly have security come and remove him from the ground? kthanxbai............click.

Forget about 1500 signatures, if you get 1500 people doing that, then this ridiculous nanny state crap will end overnight.

This is what happens when the ruling class takes over and gentrifies the peoples game. The people end up getting alienated.

The game is no longer run by football people, as it is run by a polo playing private school boy ****** and his posse of bean counters, marketeers, and sociopolitical parasites.

Michaels, if you ever want to dedicate a podcast to this topic then please consider asking me to come on.
Very similar at my work.They bring in "outsiders" who havn't been brought up in the industry and its been a shambles ever since.Each outsider they have tried bring in new ideas that have no direct result with our main objective.Bang your head against a brick wall type of stuff.
AFL heading in the same direction.
The only ones who are luving it is Ch7.
The more the AFL push us supporters away from attending,Better ratings for ch7.

I shared it to my Facebook and got a message from a channel 10 reporter asking for an interview, I toLd her to Go and get ****** all you want to do is slag the tigers

I would of done dressed like a guy from TISM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never say no to them, then cover your arse by covertly recording the interview so you can post it on line in the event of a selective cut & paste.

In the words of the great Jello Biafra, "don't hate the media, become the media"

What a band.

Very similar at my work.They bring in "outsiders" who havn't been brought up in the industry and its been a shambles ever since.Each outsider they have tried bring in new ideas that have no direct result with our main objective.Bang your head against a brick wall type of stuff.

Gender quotas are also messing things up. It’s no longer about the most capable or best person for the job.

What is a modern thinking conservative top 5 beliefs?

Being one, i can tell you it’s:
Dig it up
Chop it down
Oppress
Abuse
Enjoy a nice middle class lifestyle
Now, if you don’t mind i need to drink this virgins blood and will be clubbing baby seals at 2pm.

Didn't realise we were work mates ;)
Sounds very similar to my workplace; run by bean counters who have no feel for the industry or the requirements of the job.
Most of them have either never done a real day's work in the field, or have been absent from it fo so long that they are out of touch.
Of course, then the job cuts come, and those at the top with no idea keep their well paid jobs and the rest go.

Didn't realise we were work mates ;)
Sounds very similar to my workplace; run by bean counters who have no feel for the industry or the requirements of the job.
Most of them have either never done a real day's work in the field, or have been absent from it fo so long that they are out of touch.
Of course, then the job cuts come, and those at the top with no idea keep their well paid jobs and the rest go.
We could be.lol
Rinse & Repeat.
Been through so many managers over the past 5yrs its not funny.
Before that our Manager/Ceo came from within the industry,But this company wanted to change the culture.
No idea.

Dig it up
Chop it down
Oppress
Abuse
Now, if you don’t mind i need to drink this virgins blood and will be clubbing baby seals at 2pm.

You forgot their opening mantra...but...but...

Gender quotas are also messing things up. It’s no longer about the most capable or best person for the job.

That rings so true.
Think about that the next time you jump on a plane.;):D

Dig it up
Chop it down
Oppress
Abuse

Could be the beginnings of a new party. Would have a broad base.

What is a modern thinking conservative top 5 beliefs?

1. Small, non-intrusive Government with less tax.
2. Free speech (Even for speech that's distasteful and stuff we don't want to hear...given that's the only speech requiring protection)
3. Live and let live, should be able to do what we want unless it's hurting someone else including drugs and alcohol.
4. Decentralised, borderless, censorship resistant bitcoin for all so people in countries like Iran, Venezuela, etc have financial sovereignty.
5. Western society and capitalism isn't perfect but it's the bloody best we've come up with so far. So despite the unfortunate souls at the bottom of the ladder who suffer (just as they suffer in all systems but moreso, See reduction in poverty numbers, increased rights etc) we should not throw out the baby with the bathwater. Millions of people die every time we do.

I'm left wing by heart, did a lot of acid when I was in my early 20s, which is why I am now politically right. The left and right have swapped places. lol Anyone who dislikes any of the above is a bit cray cray and just wana see the world burn.

Could be the beginnings of a new party. Would have a broad base.

What should i call it? So much potential. Maybe I should start up the Aus version of the Republicans here? I could be a bloke get grab women etc. what a dream gig.

What should i call it? So much potential. Maybe I should start up the Aus version of the Republicans here? I could be a bloke get grab women etc. what a dream gig.

Authoritarian Vampire Party. Imagine the the fundraising events you could do

Remove this Banner Ad

Back