Scandal Jaidyn Stephenson - Betting on Pies games

Remove this Banner Ad

Naive question are AFL players allowed to bet on any elements of AFL? Or only games they’re not involved in?

Might be wrong but I don’t think they can bet on anything AFL related

Naive question are AFL players allowed to bet on any elements of AFL? Or only games they’re not involved in?
I’d say any time they gamble on AFL games they’re subject to investigation. There’d only be very specific occasions where they categorically can’t have an impact - basically they can’t play between placing the bet and the bet potentially being paid out since theoretically any action they do could affect the decisions of another team.

I do I replied as much in the Collingwood thread I was as more asking is absolutely everything disallowed?

Everything mate.......why are our players so dumb.........if this is true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I noticed him during the Queens Bday game how he desperately wanted the 1st Goal. Had 2 shots he missed then stole 1 from a Collingwood player when the umpire gave the advantage after Viney stopped
Forward desperately wants to kick a goal early in game....

gAmBlInG tHoUgH

Maybe it wasn't him but the bet was on him placed by someone else.

Didnt this happen a few years back with BOCK playing for the Suns, was listed at $151 for FGS but was listed at CHB, but was placed at CHF at the first bounce. Actually had the first shot on goal too, but kicked a point.

I noticed him during the Queens Bday game how he desperately wanted the 1st Goal. Had 2 shots he missed then stole 1 from a Collingwood player when the umpire gave the advantage after Viney stopped

That is incredibly suspicious... A forward trying to kick goals? Raised my eyebrows too...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back