Bluemour Discussion Thread XVI - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allegedly betting on a game he was playing in. What a banana. He’s in strife
Yeah that's a big blue.

The investigations are probably delving further into not only whether or not he made the bet, but as to whether or not he perhaps got involved in some spot fixing on top of it. Over/unders on his goals/possession tally for example.

I hope for his sake he just threw a sneaky tenner on the pies to win or something, but this could end up being a really big story.

Bet was Pendlebury to have over 30 touches in a game. AFL want to suspend him for the rest of the year, Collingwood trying to get it reduced till the beginning of the finals series.

Okay, so it seems like he'll be suspended until round 18. Pity an external organisation can't take it out of the AFL's hands.

Bet was Pendlebury to have over 30 touches in a game. AFL want to suspend him for the rest of the year, Collingwood trying to get it reduced till the beginning of the finals series.
You can give a new player all the advice you want, some just don’t listen

Yeah that's a big blue.

The investigations are probably delving further into not only whether or not he made the bet, but as to whether or not he perhaps got involved in some spot fixing on top of it. Over/unders on his goals/possession tally for example.

I hope for his sake he just threw a sneaky tenner on the pies to win or something, but this could end up being a really big story.

Seriously what an idiot...all AFL players know and get taught they can't bet on AFL games.

But to do it involving your own team...really dumb if he used his own account. I'm not exactly sure how you'd get caught if you just got a mate to essentially bet for you on his account.

He's earning over $100k a year and will obviously get a big pay rise from next year...

1560830826178.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back