Preview West Coast vs Essendon, Perth Stadium, Thursday 20/06/19, 8:10 AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redman have to play tall this week on Allen/Waterman.
Both have only 4 cms on Mason

Don't think he'll go need to go to them, reckon he goes to Cripps.

Ambrose - Darling
Hooker - Kennedy
Hurley - Waterman

Depending on which Darling shows up I'm particularly looking forward to Ambrose and Darling, two great athletes. We always know what we're going to get with Patty but Darling has been very up and down.

Both have only 4 cms on Mason

Don't think he'll go need to go to them, reckon he goes to Cripps.

Ambrose - Darling
Hooker - Kennedy
Hurley - Waterman

Depending on which Darling shows up I'm particularly looking forward to Ambrose and Darling, two great athletes. We always know what we're going to get with Patty but Darling has been very up and down.

Who goes to Allen in this scenario?

Well then we know he's playing then

I come in peace...well done on your win Friday night. Margin flattered us. You should have won by 50+...with a fit smith and Joey D, you guys would be a lock to play finals this year. I still think you can finish 7th or 8th.

Yeo won’t play. He has a calf injury and they won’t risk him.

Clarke looks to be a ripper. Hard and can find the footy whilst playing a run with role. Once he has a couple more pre seasons and gets stronger he will be great for you guys. A core midfield of Shiel, Merrett, parish, Clarke & Heppell is really strong. You guys just need to find some quality outside mids..an Isaac Smith, Bradley hill, Tom Phillips type and you’re a top potential 4 side.

On to this week’s game... Clarke needs to play of gaff..he’s the eagles best mid and you can’t allow him to have 35 and 10+ marks...if you can stop gaffs two way running you can win. A lot of the their play starts with him receiving the ball at half back.

Hurley/hooker/Ambrose combo is seriously good and the eagles forwards aren’t in great form. Especially darling. He’s having a very average season. The larger ground will also suite saad and McKenna.

I would back Shiel to go head to head with shuey.

Merrett is going to cop Hutchings, who’s the second best tagger in the league behind De Boer, so your parish, Langford, guelfie types will need to have big game’s.

Other than McGovern, their back line is overrated..barrass out most of the season has hurt them and doesn’t seem like hurn will play. Either laverde or begley need to lock McGovern down..

Only thing that may hurt you winning is a trip to Perth off a 5-day break whilst the eagles have had the bye....classic afl scheduling...hopeless.

Good luck.

I come in peace...well done on your win Friday night. Margin flattered us. You should have won by 50+...with a fit smith and Joey D, you guys would be a lock to play finals this year. I still think you can finish 7th or 8th.

Clarke looks to be a ripper. Hard and can find the footy whilst playing a run with role. Once he has a couple more pre seasons and gets stronger he will be great for you guys. A core midfield of Shiel, Merrett, parish, Clarke & Heppell is really strong. You guys just need to find some quality outside mids..an Isaac Smith, Bradley hill, Tom Phillips type and you’re a top potential 4 side.

On to this week’s game... Clarke needs to play of gaff..he’s the eagles best mid and you can’t allow him to have 35 and 10+ marks...if you can stop gaffs two way running you can win. A lot of the their play starts with him receiving the ball at half back.

Hurley/hooker/Ambrose combo is seriously good and the eagles forwards aren’t in great form. Especially darling. He’s having a very average season. The larger ground will also suite saad and McKenna.

Merrett is going to cop Hutchings, who’s the second best tagger in the league behind De Boer, so your parish, Langford, guelfie types will need to have big game’s.

Other than McGovern, their back line is overrated..barrass out most of the season has hurt them and doesn’t seem like hurn will play. Either laverde or begley need to lock McGovern down..

Only thing that may hurt you winning is a trip to Perth off a 5-day break whilst the eagles have had the bye....classic afl scheduling...hopeless.

Good luck.
I like you and I don’t like any Hawfies, I’m really uncomfortable.

Good luck.
He'll get burned by Gaff. Pidge probably plays an accountable role on Gaff and Clarke goes to Sheed if Yeo misses IMO

so we have had the daily double of the Carlton coach sacked on our watch, then the Hawthorn captain made to look like a village thug - it probably doesn't get much better as an ess fan.. but we have the chance for the trifecta this week vs WCE - what's the ideal scenario here? Shuey done for simulation and ducking multiple times?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so we have had the daily double of the Carlton coach sacked on our watch, then the Hawthorn captain made to look like a village thug - it probably doesn't get much better as an ess fan.. but we have the chance for the trifecta this week vs WCE - what's the ideal scenario here? Shuey done for simulation and ducking multiple times?

Id say Clarke tagging Gaff out of the game is a real possibility, its also a possibility that he retaliates in a similar manner to how he did against Brayshaw (lets hope he doesn't) - but he is a bit of a thug. Regardless if we can nullify Gaff's influence through a Clarke tag, and somehow get him suspended also that would be a great trifecta for me!

hmmm if you were to rate the wce mids in terms of damage wouldn't you have 1- shuey, 2 yeo, 3- gaff?

shuey seems more a meters gained, burst from pack player - gaff a bit of a possession pig who chips sideways and fwd with 15 meter wedge kicks.

I could be wrong, often am.

hmmm if you were to rate the wce mids in terms of damage wouldn't you have 1- shuey, 2 yeo, 3- gaff?

shuey seems more a meters gained, burst from pack player - gaff a bit of a possession pig who chips sideways and fwd with 15 meter wedge kicks.

I could be wrong, often am.

bees dick between them atm

they have all had strong and quiet games

Good luck.
Can't see our core midfield not containing McGrath, or Smith for that matter ;). We might suffer a little for having too many small inside mids, but i don't really see a problem with a few of those guys playing outside and sharing it around.

On a side not stoked De Boer out for the following week. Would have made life tough for Merrett.

I was wondering how serious his injury was. Big news.

I was wondering how serious his injury was. Big news.

That is absolutely massive.
With Whitfield out aswell and with the outs at West coast we probably couldn't have gotten either team at a better time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back