Prediction Changes Vs Bombers r14 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Cameron to debut

There's something about him - seems a humble fellow - hope he rips it apart Thursday and makes him impossible to drop

Yeo looks like he is fine in that video too

So i dare say

IN : Cameron, Allen, Hurn, Yeo
Out: Rioli, Vardy, Smith, Rotham

He's probably not - but we want to replace a forward with a forward - and with DV out - the cupboard is bare.
I'm going to start whipping the dead 'matt allen' horse. Like surely a guy who gets his 30+ and a couple goals can be given a shot here. Played as a forward his whole life. Cameron looks underdone at WAFL level...

I'm going to start whipping the dead 'matt allen' horse. Like surely a guy who gets his 30+ and a couple goals can be given a shot here. Played as a forward his whole life. Cameron looks underdone at WAFL level...

Different role though - with OAllen and Waterman - there's no balance playing another midsize marking forward.

We need pace on the ground.

On the flip side - i'd have preferred MAlled replaced Yeo when he went out - rather than Smith.

Only conclusion you can draw is that the MC don't see a future for MAllen at the eagles and don't see the point of giving him a debut.

Only conclusion you can draw is that the MC don't see a future for MAllen at the eagles and don't see the point of giving him a debut.
It sends a serious message to Mallen, Ah Chee, and the likes. They're not in the business of fornicating spiders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Travis King
@TravisKing

·
52s

SIX changes for West Coast v Essendon. Hurn, Yeo, Allen, debutant Cameron confirmed ins, Vardy, Rioli both suspended. Maybe Rotham, Smith, Waterman out. Ah Chee could be in the mix for 1st game this year. Others?
Where’s he getting 6 from?

another wild conclusion could be they want a quick defensive and dangerous forward (because thats the area the Bombers attack from) and do not need at the moment another mid.
Just a wild guess

Remove this Banner Ad

Back