Hawthorn’s 2019 Trade/FA - Targets/Incoming players discussion only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the hawks have retained their interest in cerra from freo who is being played in some defensive roles, could potentially be involved in some sort of play for Kelly? or is/was Kelly only interested in the eagles? also north from freo who we were reportedly interested in too, he hasn't got a senior game yet either and could be 'cheap'.

I wonder if the hawks have retained their interest in cerra from freo who is being played in some defensive roles, could potentially be involved in some sort of play for Kelly? or is/was Kelly only interested in the eagles? also north from freo who we were reportedly interested in too, he hasn't got a senior game yet either and could be 'cheap'.

North?

In this vein, have some info today that hopefully might develop.....”we are quite keen on a young SA KPF who is frustrated about regular game time”. The player is keen that we are interested.

Just need to get a few things verified.

Todd Marshall?

In this vein, have some info today that hopefully might develop.....”we are quite keen on a young SA KPF who is frustrated about regular game time”. The player is keen that we are interested.

Lukosius surely ends up back in SA when he has finished his weights program at the Suns 😜

Don't keep us hanging on like this. Exciting nevertheless

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

There is plenty of Hawthorn in Dean Anderson.

Topiary, you old Chestnut, I think you're onto something about there being plenty of Hawthorn in the Anderson Family .

Noah & Luca Anderson:

Schools:

Auburn South Primary School & Carey Grammar

Junior Football Clubs:

Hawthorn Citizens JFC & Boroondara Hawks JFC (Boroondara Hawks is the U15 team for Hawthorn Citizens JFC)

Junior Basketball Clubs:

Hawthorn Titans (Domestic) and Hawthorn Magic (Representative)

The Anderson's are like a piece of furniture in the community sporting landscape in this area. Dean is a quality person.

I've known and watched both Rowell and the Anderson boys since they were pups.

Another one to watch in the future is Braden Andrews - Circa NAB Draft 2021.

If we can't get Noah in the 1st round ourselves, let's hope he is drafted interstate so at some point he is back in the safe environs of 3122 around 2022-2023.

Hawthorn, once it's in the blood it never gets out!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd hope elliot himmelberg continues his upward trajectory(i remember him playing a very decent game at least once this year)

could this be a scrimshaw-esque type trade where you get a previous first rounder for pick 300 only 2 years after their draft?

You'd hope elliot himmelberg continues his upward trajectory(i remember him playing a very decent game at least once this year)

could this be a scrimshaw-esque type trade where you get a previous first rounder for pick 300 only 2 years after their draft?
From a draft position perspective you've got your Himmelberg's mixed up. Elliott (Adelaide) was drafted pick 51 in 2016. Harry (GWS) was pick 16 in 2015

From a draft position perspective you've got your Himmelberg's mixed up. Elliott (Adelaide) was drafted pick 51 in 2016. Harry (GWS) was pick 16 in 2015

sorry, what i meant was himmelberg on the up opens the door for us to more easily poach fogarty. Definitely see how you interpreted it like that.

Topiary, you old Chestnut, I think you're onto something about there being plenty of Hawthorn in the Anderson Family .

Noah & Luca Anderson:

Schools:

Auburn South Primary South & Carey Grammar

Junior Football Clubs:

Hawthorn Citizens JFC & Boorondara Hawks JFC (Boorondara Hawks is the U15 team for Hawthorn Citizens JFC)

Junior Basketball Clubs:

Hawthorn Titans (Domestic) and Hawthorn Magic (Representative)

The Anderson's are like a piece of furniture in the community sporting landscape in this area. Dean is a quality person.

I've known and watched both Rowell and the Anderson boys since they were pups.

Another one to watch in the future is Braden Andrews - Circa NAB Draft 2021.

If we can't get Noah in the 1st round ourselves, let's hope he is drafted interstate so at some point he is back in the safe environs of 3122 around 2022-2023.

Hawthorn, once it's in the blood it never gets out!

We should PM each other, I think we might know each other.

Nothing ground breaking here , spoke to my mate today so just passing the info on.
Still confident Cogs most likely staying at GWS if we miss Cogs which he thinks is happening we definitely get Whitfield ( his words ).

Please don’t be mad at me ......

Thanks for continuing to share mate.

I'd be stoked if we could get a high upside young key position talent in the door. Much more than I would be with Bruce, Patton, Casboult or others mentioned in that ilk (Patton purely due to injury).

Both teams are reasonably well stocked with young key position talent. Fogarty and Himmelberg are not getting a game at the crows. Howard is kind of being thrown everywhere at Port Adelaide.

But, my guess, and I would be super excited by this, is Todd Marshall. Country Vic kid, drafted in 2016, but has only played 16 games, only 6 this year. A super talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back