Preview West Coast vs Essendon, Perth Stadium, Thursday 20/06/19, 8:10 AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time we get on a winning streak and build some form we come up against sides like West Coast and GWS to stop us in our tracks

Would have been great if we played teams like Saints,GC

Fixture always ****s us when we have some momentum

But this is the typical EFC of the last 10years.
Build up a head of steam against weaker opponents, then hopelessly fail the litmus test against any type of quality.
Carlton and Hawthorn have been must wins, so kudos to the lads for getting the job done. But the first 5 min of the WC game will be FAR more challenging than anything that has been thrown at us in the last 2 games.
I cant wait to see how we deal with their intercept defence to see if our kicking really has improved. My guess is the hawks and blues wins have provided us with false hope, but lets see.
Sheppard and McGovern will be licking their lips if our kicking this season is anything to go by.

Our improved defence has to stay firm. Challenge might be finding enough goals. I like Francis better as a player, but Brown seems the more logical conclusion. Hopefully opens up enough space for the agility of Laverde, Raz and Walla.

Does Hurley go to Kennedy or Darling? I’d rather see Hurley higher up the ground on Darling as he is a little vulnerable in one on one situations against genuine key position players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every time we get on a winning streak and build some form we come up against sides like West Coast and GWS to stop us in our tracks

Would have been great if we played teams like Saints,GC

Fixture always ****s us when we have some momentum
Inevitably, it is us who *s up our momentum. We are our own worst enemy at times. Regardless, to play finals, we need to beat other contenders whenever we are due to play them.

Does Hurley go to Kennedy or Darling? I’d rather see Hurley higher up the ground on Darling as he is a little vulnerable in one on one situations against genuine key position players.
Hooker - Kennedy
Ambrose - Darling (this is a ripping matchup btw)
Hurley - Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back