International Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sexual Abuse

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
This is on the western side and i believe there’s a barbershop attached now. I was talking about the dinner king site on the other side of the road.
I think we're talking about he same building, 510 Cross Road Glandore. Its quite disturbing, is you listen to Rachel Vaughn's testimony that the business still running from it is "Dinner King" or Adelaide Food Service. There is an old bakery sign attached to a separate building on the property off Almond Grove.

1560732338977.png

1560732371109.png

Nov 18, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Y
I think we're talking about he same building, 510 Cross Road Glandore. Its quite disturbing, is you listen to Rachel Vaughn's testimony that the business still running from it is "Dinner King" or Adelaide Food Service. There is an old bakery sign attached to a separate building on the property off Almond Grove.

View attachment 693943
View attachment 693944

Yes the frontage of that building was the one I was referring to when talking about the dilapidated building, not the supermarket on the other side. When the corner was mentioned it just seemed based on the state of that building and the facilities on it this was the most likely the one being referenced.

I want to make it very clear that by saying this I’m not making any inferences about the businesses currently operating there.

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Munro is a convicted pedophile because of the man whom you say continually bends the truth's evidence was accepted as being true. The same evidence the SA police refused to investigate for 10 years.

And yes the man who saw the Beaumont children leaving the beach area did identify the 19 year old man with them as being Tony Munro.
No I'm saying it's YOU who continually bends the truth. Unless you're the fellow that was abused by Munro it's yet another misquote in this forum that seems to be headed into conspiracy land. Give us a link to where the person who saw a man with the children leaving the beach said it was Munro (and that the person was 19yo). Preferably that account will be from back in the day rather than one that someone suddenly remembered 50 years after the fact.

BTW I have no doubt, from what I've read of Munro, that he could have committed the crime, but you're doing your best to fit him to the crime instead of simply following the evidence.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
No I'm saying it's YOU who continually bends the truth. Unless you're the fellow that was abused by Munro it's yet another misquote in this forum that seems to be headed into conspiracy land. Give us a link to where the person who saw a man with the children leaving the beach said it was Munro (and that the person was 19yo). Preferably that account will be from back in the day rather than one that someone suddenly remembered 50 years after the fact.

BTW I have no doubt, from what I've read of Munro, that he could have committed the crime, but you're doing your best to fit him to the crime instead of simply following the evidence.
You seem triggered but I'm not bending the truth at all. As I said in my first post, just transcribing testimony by Rachel Vaughn to the International Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sexual Abuse. It has it's own thread where Andrew McIntyre also gave sworn testimony with respect to Andrew McIntyre. https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...n-trafficking-and-child-sexual-abuse.1203467/

The Adelaide Advertiser had a report of the witness who gave a detailed report of the 19 year old who he saw with the three children he realised later were the Beaumont children. The conversation he had with this person, which was reported by the Adelaide Advertiser is also repeated on the Beaumont thread. This is not now available on line but has been copied several times in the Beaumont thread as have posts by others stating this man has confirmed when shown photos of Tony Monro as a 19 year old that it was him. This is all on the Beaumont thread.

Police have statements from all the independent witnesses, and the woman police who confirms one of the witnesses statements. I hope they act in the next couple of years Munro is in custody but because of their past behaviour don't have that much confidence they will.

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
You seem triggered but I'm not bending the truth at all. As I said in my first post, just transcribing testimony by Rachel Vaughn to the International Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sexual Abuse. It has it's own thread where Andrew McIntyre also gave sworn testimony with respect to Andrew McIntyre. https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...n-trafficking-and-child-sexual-abuse.1203467/

The Adelaide Advertiser had a report of the witness who gave a detailed report of the 19 year old who he saw with the three children he realised later were the Beaumont children. The conversation he had with this person, which was reported by the Adelaide Advertiser is also repeated on the Beaumont thread. This is not now available on line but has been copied several times in the Beaumont thread as have posts by others stating this man has confirmed when shown photos of Tony Monro as a 19 year old that it was him. This is all on the Beaumont thread.

Police have statements from all the independent witnesses, and the woman police who confirms one of the witnesses statements. I hope they act in the next couple of years Munro is in custody but because of their past behaviour don't have that much confidence they will.
Not triggered at all and like most others all I want is the truth. So, in other words you can't supply the account of a person who supposedly stated to police that a 19yo Munro was the person seen with the children because it doesn't exist and never did. Bending the truth is being kind. For one thing, from what I can find it seems Munro wasn't 19yo when the children disappeared and how on earth would this person know how old the perp was? I can imagine he guessed at the age and that may have been after finding out Munro's age when he supposedly fingered him for the crime. That's if this account ever existed in the first place. Is this one from 50 years after the event like most of the others? The question of why this apparent account no longer exists should also be asked...?

BTW "International Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sexual Abuse " is an impressive sounding name for an unofficial body that has no jurisdiction, or as I've stated elsewhere, is basically a Go Fund Me group for people with an axe to grind and there's little doubt the McIntyre children and anyone else that was abused by their father and Munro would have that. I would too, although I wouldn't lie about it.

EDIT: Oh I now find that the person who gave this account (after 50 years) was the self admitted 'messed up' 'Vietnam veteran'. His account flies in the face of the old couple that were actually there on the day. He also never said anything about the perp being 19yo from what I can find and fingered Munro after seeing a photo of him. Enough said.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not triggered at all and like most others all I want is the truth. So, in other words you can't supply the account of a person who supposedly stated to police that a 19yo Munro was the person seen with the children because it doesn't exist and never did. Bending the truth is being kind. For one thing, from what I can find it seems Munro wasn't 19yo when the children disappeared and how on earth would this person know how old the perp was? I can imagine he guessed at the age and that may have been after finding out Munro's age when he supposedly fingered him for the crime. That's if this account ever existed in the first place. Is this one from 50 years after the event like most of the others? The question of why this apparent account no longer exists should also be asked...?

BTW "International Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sexual Abuse " is an impressive sounding name for an unofficial body that has no jurisdiction, or as I've stated elsewhere, is basically a Go Fund Me group for people with an axe to grind and there's little doubt the McIntyre children and anyone else that was abused by their father and Munro would have that. I would too, although I wouldn't lie about it.

EDIT: Oh I now find that the person who gave this account (after 50 years) was the self admitted 'messed up' 'Vietnam veteran'. His account flies in the face of the old couple that were actually there on the day. He also never said anything about the perp being 19yo from what I can find and fingered Munro after seeing a photo of him. Enough said.
Obviously you haven't been reading the Beamont thread closely because that is not what I was saying. Read it or ask before you go off half cocked. I was not quoting Andrew McIntyre, who wasn't taken to the beach the day the Beaumont's were abducted and didn't witness them leaving the beach. That was another independant witness who doesn't know the McIntyres.

The witness was 19 at the time and Munro 20 or 21 maybe. The witness figured he was around the same age as him if you read the statement. Remember there were accounts from two elderly women that day, one was with her elderly husband, one wasn't. One gave an account of a middle aged brown haired man with the children before they left the beach and the other one a description of the young blonde guy who left the beach with them. These different accounts are in the archived information. Looking for the blonde guy was a news paper headline. There were descriptions of two different men each by an elderly woman.

This is all separate and independent of another witness's account who saw the Beaumont children with Munro and McIntyre at a house in Glenelg later. This witness was put into the Woman's Aux police care later that day and collaborated and detailed what happened to him.

The International Commission is judicial with the complainants giving sworn statements but aims to spotlight the truth and disclosure of the nature and extent of child sexual abuse. Make of it what you will. I was quoting Rachel Vaughn's testimony. For years and years of looking for Louise Bell's remains and many other accounts about Max McIntyre, what would it hurt to look at the backyard of his former house in Edwardstown.

One of the reasons she stated for speaking up publicly was that she has information that a child was being abused recently by someone connected to a house that leads to the cellars and tunnels that still exist in Edwardstown.

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
I'm quite a bit better at reading and comprehension than you old chap.

Obviously you haven't been reading the Beamont thread closely because that is not what I was saying. Read it or ask before you go off half cocked. I was not quoting Andrew McIntyre, who wasn't taken to the beach the day the Beaumont's were abducted and didn't witness them leaving the beach. That was another independant witness who doesn't know the McIntyres.

The witness was 19 at the time and Munro 20 or 21 maybe. The witness figured he was around the same age as him if you read the statement. Remember there were accounts from two elderly women that day, one was with her elderly husband, one wasn't. One gave an account of a middle aged brown haired man with the children before they left the beach and the other one a description of the young blonde guy who left the beach with them. These different accounts are in the archived information. Looking for the blonde guy was a news paper headline. There were descriptions of two different men each by an elderly woman.

This is all separate and independent of another witness's account who saw the Beaumont children with Munro and McIntyre at a house in Glenelg later. This witness was put into the Woman's Aux police care later that day and collaborated and detailed what happened to him.

The International Commission is judicial with the complainants giving sworn statements but aims to spotlight the truth and disclosure of the nature and extent of child sexual abuse. Make of it what you will. I was quoting Rachel Vaughn's testimony. For years and years of looking for Louise Bell's remains and many other accounts about Max McIntyre, what would it hurt to look at the backyard of his former house in Edwardstown.

One of the reasons she stated for speaking up publicly was that she has information that a child was being abused recently by someone connected to a house that leads to the cellars and tunnels that still exist in Edwardstown.

Firstly, I never said anything about Andrew McIntyre so I don't know where you plucked that from??? Bending the truth. Well actually just making things up completely.

You previously stated (see post above):

"And yes the man who saw the Beaumont children leaving the beach area did identify the 19 year old man with them as being Tony Munro "

... but now it's "The witness was 19 at the time and Munro 20 or 21 maybe" and "The witness figured he was around the same age as him". In other words it was simply a guess at the age. However, there's no evidence Vietnam vet was even there and his account came 50 years later! He also describes himself as coming back from the war as 'messed up'.

The "independent witness" you talk about was someone who was abused by Munro, yes? Hardly independent. Of course he'd have no axe to grind... There's also no evidence the Beaumonts were there apart from his account but that part was never "collaborated" (corroborated) at all, so you're bending the truth again. And when did he come out with his own Beaumont story?

You also say this 'commission' is judicial - in what way? Can they convict and penalise perpetrators? Does it have the backing of a government?

And after all that there's no evidence of these tunnels, after 50 years (or more). Anyway, go on preaching your half and untruths, I'm done responding to you.

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Here's what the Victoria Legal Service Commissioner thinks of them (ITNJ):

"1. False representation by a Melbourne-based barrister John Walsh, of titles, qualifications, and other enhancing descriptive labels claiming titles such as Sir John Walsh of Brannagh, and several other titles and qualifications, and which have no recognition, authenticity, nor credibility;

2. False presentation of a Legal Service by John Walsh and his staff Julie-Anne Pho and Shae Woodward. i.e. that an organisation titled the International Tribunal for Natural Justice has recognition, reputation, and status in Australia and other countries, when in fact it has no such lawfully recognised authority in Australia, nor recognition by any government, government body, nor among the general populace of any country;

3. Inducement of our organisation, NCPA into applying for a hearing by the ITNJ for which fees were paid and which were gained through false pretences and deception"

https://www.itnj.org/itnj-cases/closed-cases/

And their site doesn't seem to list the Beaumont Childeren case as open or closed. As a matter of fact it looks like it's not even a 'case' or that they're doing anything about it. https://www.itnj.org/2018/08/bombshell-beaumont-itnj-testimony-set-to-shock-the-world/

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
So even though there's irrefutable evidence it was Pfenning we're expected to believe Rachel McIntyre, if that's who you're quoting (no sources supplied) that her dad killed Louise Bell and the Beaumonts, even though there's no (actual) evidence it was him?

And Rachel is the only source for there being tunnels under the house, after all this time?

EDIT: Oh the tunnels are under multiple houses but only according to Rachel?
There is not irrefutable evidence that Pfennig murdered Louise Bell, if there was he would have been charged after the phone calls were made and her ear ring and pj top returned weeks after she disappeared.

Instead someone else was charged and convicted based on false evidence and his appeal was successful. If anything Pfennig was being protected and he was only caught when a brave male victim escaped after being abducted and sexually abused by him. He served 28 years for this and abduction and murder of another youth Michael Black who went missing months before.

When Rachel Vaughn was finally interview by SA Major Crime Squad and with a witness gave evidence that she was told by Louise her real name was Tracey and her physical description was very different from the picture that had been distributed at the time.

Within days of this interview an image of Louise from a video taken not long before she disappeared was realised, giving SA police an excuse to say Rachel could have given the description of what Louse looked like from looking at the video. However Rachel had given the description years before in 2009 in sworn statement to the cops.

Further to her interview in 2013 when she described in detail the cellar access from under her fathers bed where she found Louise in June 1983 and witnessed her father murdering her cops went to Pfenning's house and ripped up the floorboard inside the house and dug up the yard saying they were looking for signs of Louise Bell. Nothing was ever found. Somehow after being waterlogged when found in 1983 Louise's pj top then showed low nuclei DNA of Pfennig and two other unknown samples of DNA. Is this even possible with algae covered waterlogged top and low nuclei DNA that has been rejected for use as evidence in murder cases? More likely this DNA to be placed there so important to match the other two DNA samples.

Anyhow Look Over Here ... Don't Look There!

Checking out termite inspection points is not checking out where Rachel and the other McIntyre children have given evidence about where this cellar was and how the tunnels could be accessed from their former family home.

Cops have a good reason not to investigate as Rachel das has accused the former Police Chief of abusing her and Louise and he was eligible for parole in 2017 for other child sexual abuse so I'm sure the word's out that he isn't going to go back inside.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Here's what the Victoria Legal Service Commissioner thinks of them (ITNJ):

"1. False representation by a Melbourne-based barrister John Walsh, of titles, qualifications, and other enhancing descriptive labels claiming titles such as Sir John Walsh of Brannagh, and several other titles and qualifications, and which have no recognition, authenticity, nor credibility;

2. False presentation of a Legal Service by John Walsh and his staff Julie-Anne Pho and Shae Woodward. i.e. that an organisation titled the International Tribunal for Natural Justice has recognition, reputation, and status in Australia and other countries, when in fact it has no such lawfully recognised authority in Australia, nor recognition by any government, government body, nor among the general populace of any country;

3. Inducement of our organisation, NCPA into applying for a hearing by the ITNJ for which fees were paid and which were gained through false pretences and deception"

https://www.itnj.org/itnj-cases/closed-cases/

And their site doesn't seem to list the Beaumont Childeren case as open or closed. As a matter of fact it looks like it's not even a 'case' or that they're doing anything about it. https://www.itnj.org/2018/08/bombshell-beaumont-itnj-testimony-set-to-shock-the-world/
I'll put this information on the ITNJ thread but from your same link if you read it properly these were vexatious and false charges against ITNJ Court Officers. Upon receiving the claim, the Board of Trustees responded formally with the letter below dated 5 December 2016. No further communications or proceedings have ensued.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
There is not irrefutable evidence that Pfennig murdered Louise Bell, if there was he would have been charged after the phone calls were made and her ear ring and pj top returned weeks after she disappeared.

Instead someone else was charged and convicted based on false evidence and his appeal was successful. If anything Pfennig was being protected and he was only caught when a brave male victim escaped after being abducted and sexually abused by him. He served 28 years for this and abduction and murder of another youth Michael Black who went missing months before.

When Rachel Vaughn was finally interview by SA Major Crime Squad and with a witness gave evidence that she was told by Louise her real name was Tracey and her physical description was very different from the picture that had been distributed at the time.

Within days of this interview an image of Louise from a video taken not long before she disappeared was realised, giving SA police an excuse to say Rachel could have given the description of what Louse looked like from looking at the video. However Rachel had given the description years before in 2009 in sworn statement to the cops.

Further to her interview in 2013 when she described in detail the cellar access from under her fathers bed where she found Louise in June 1983 and witnessed her father murdering her cops went to Pfenning's house and ripped up the floorboard inside the house and dug up the yard saying they were looking for signs of Louise Bell. Nothing was ever found. Somehow after being waterlogged when found in 1983 Louise's pj top then showed low nuclei DNA of Pfennig and two other unknown samples of DNA. Is this even possible with algae covered waterlogged top and low nuclei DNA that has been rejected for use as evidence in murder cases? More likely this DNA to be placed there so important to match the other two DNA samples.

Anyhow Look Over Here ... Don't Look There!

Checking out termite inspection points is not checking out where Rachel and the other McIntyre children have given evidence about where this cellar was and how the tunnels could be accessed from their former family home.

Cops have a good reason not to investigate as Rachel das has accused the former Police Chief of abusing her and Louise and he was eligible for parole in 2017 for other child sexual abuse so I'm sure the word's out that he isn't going to go back inside.
Is Rachel Vaughan related to Mark Trevor Marshall?

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
https://www.itnj.org/commission/commissioners/

NCPA leaders subsequently filed vexatious charges against ITNJ Court Officers. Upon receiving the claim, the Board of Trustees responded formally with the letter below dated 5 December 2016. No further communications or proceedings have ensued.

It is also incorrect to state (and the complainant has knowledge of this) that Sir John and his supporting Court Staff operate the ITNJ from Melbourne. The ITNJ is based in London and has an international remit with the capacity to take evidence in any part of the world. The ITNJ may take evidence in Melbourne or Sydney or Washington or Johannesburg as many other courts and tribunals do. Further, in relation to the allegations against Sir John Walsh of Brannagh specifically, we note that at no point in time were Sir John’s qualifications ever discussed with or raised by Mr Pragnell, which in any event would have been irrelevant to the application or hearing. However, we would like to add that, as our sitting Chief Justice, we have always been more than satisfied that Sir John’s titles and qualifications have absolute standing by virtue of their having been examined at length by the authorities in Australia, the UK and the USA. Sir John stood for Parliamentary office twice in Australia (both State and Federal) and was subject to intense scrutiny. He has also stood for director positions, and again, subject to scrutiny. When he worked with central authorities in the USA, his entire background was checked to obtain clearance. All of his official documents, such as passports, driving licences, US security pass and so on, contain the appropriate titles. His full background including the House of Anjou is contained at the College of Arms in London, and Sir John has been thoroughly vetted for Who’s Who, and other similar publications over many years.

Of greater significance to the discussion however is the Proposal document that the NCPA themselves prepared for the ITNJ prior to their formal application (attached hereto). As you can see it makes quite clear that the NCPA had full knowledge of and accepted the status of the ITNJ prior to making their application. This proposal was, until recent days, publicly available on the NCPA website, and an archive copy is posted here on the ITNJ website.

Further, in respect of lawfulness of the Tribunal:
1. As included in the evidence statements, the ITNJ Mission states that “The ITNJ is constituted to uphold natural justice as the foundational tenet of human expression beyond the artifice of borders and boundaries.”

2. The ITNJ Constitution, as lawfully enacted by men and women of the world, in pursuit of the restoration of truth and reason to the delivery of justice in the world, states that “The Tribunal is an independent judicial body…”

3. The Constitution further states that “The Tribunal has discretion to sit and exercise its international and worldwide functions in any location anywhere in the world. The Tribunal shall not be restricted from determining any issues or sitting in any particular location. Its jurisdiction shall therefore be universal.”

4. As the Legal Services Commissioner will no doubt be aware, there is no requirement under international law or English common law for a Tribunal to be recognised by any authority saving those who form it. The historical Court of Record, a right which no statute has the power to abolish, permits any man to convene his own court. The ITNJ is mandated by several thousand men and women (https://www.itnj.org/itnj/itnj-treaty/). It has absolute standing to receive applications from willing participants, to hear cases, and to pass judgments or decrees.

We also specifically refute the following statements in the complaint as being false or otherwise having no foundation:

1. Chief Justice Walsh of Brannagh did not induce an application from the NCPA. He welcomed the NCPA’s application once it was lodged, as he does with any application.

2. No member of the ITNJ has to our knowledge ever stated that the ITNJ is in the process of seeking recognition from the UN. This is something which the ITNJ may or may not do at a future point in time if the Trustees deem it appropriate to do so.

3. No member of the ITNJ, including Sir John Walsh of Brannagh himself, has ever claimed that Sir John Walsh of Brannagh is a QC.

4. The ITNJ is not seeking to address human rights abuses committed by Australia Courts, it is seeking to address ALL human rights abuses without fear or favour. It will hear cases against Australian Courts or any other institutions, whether in Australia or elsewhere in the world, if it is appropriately moved to do so and the application is of global significance.

5. The ITNJ is not an outlet for any individual to gain worldwide publicity for their cases, be it Sacha Stone or otherwise. And the ‘New Earth group’ is actually an outlet for the ITNJ to gain worldwide publicity, not the other way round. 6. The NCPA was aware that the legal team was involved in running the tribunal and the hearings, but was subject to the Constitution and the involvement of the Trustees, a fact which is quite apparent from the supporting evidence to the NCPA’s complaint.

The NCPA complaint makes, as far as we can tell, just one complete and correct assertion – the ITNJ has no statutory or legal authority in Australia. We are indeed proud to say that there are no channels through which the ITNJ and its noble works could be undermined by corporate dictate or colour of law, as is our mandate by the people – natural law is our guide. We intend to keep it this way.

Finally, of the more than 3,000 men and women who have mandated the ITNJ, many of them are themselves highly decorated individuals from within the legal or enforcement profession who witnessed judicial and systemic corruption throughout their careers, and are now standing with us to restore truth and reason to the delivery of justice in the world. We invite you and all the good men and women of the Victoria Legal Service Commission whom no doubt bear witness to the judicial and systemic abuse running rampant through the people’s institutions, and who no doubt entered their careers with the Commissioner precisely because of the moral fortitude and respect for justice they possess, to stand alongside the likes of Hon Paul Hellyer, fmr Canadian Minister of Defence, Hon Paul Craig Roberts, fmr. Asst US Treasury Secretary, His Grace Bishop Riah Abu El Assal, Bishop of Jerusalem, Dounne Alexander MBE, and Captain Ray Lewis, fmr Philadelphia Chief of Police (all of whom also attended the ITNJ’s inauguration event and ceremonial seating), and ratify the ITNJ Treaty or otherwise participate in this historic initiative.

Yours Sincerely,

Greg Paul

Founding Trustee International Tribunal for Natural Justice

On behalf of the ITNJ Board of Trustees

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle

Here is a sample of testimonies to watch if interested. I've only watched the McIntyre testimonies but most are very difficult to comprehend and I had to leave for long periods of time before I could come back with a changed paradigm to take in the testimony.

The International Tribunal for Natural Justice launched the Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse at an inaugural seating in Westminster, London on April 16-18th 2018. The filmed testimonies are now available via this Official Commission site to the Press, Public and all interested institutions and organs of government. The principal intention behind this Commission is not to instigate witch-hunts or target individuals, but to set in motion a culture that ensures restoration of truth, disclosure and reconciliation around the subject of human trafficking and child sex abuse. Our goal is to achieve in 9 - 12 months what governments and leaders of the world have failed to do for centuries - shed the full light of truth on the nature and extent of the human trafficking and child sex abuse pandemic. Seatings will be taking place in Washington, the Hague and Rome in the months ahead. An Official Commission Report will be published and issued to the world-at-large at the Declaration event in Rome at the close of the Inquiry.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
I don't know. She is a daughter of Allen Maxwell McIntyre and his second wife. Do you think she is?
No, her fantasies are the same one MTM gave to the Mulligan Inquiry, except he said it was his grandfather and father involved in all the SA disappearances from Beaumont to Gordon and Radcliffe to Bell.

His grandfather is Stanley Arthur Hart

Thats why I dont believe Rachel nor her fantasy

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
I'll put this information on the ITNJ thread but from your same link if you read it properly these were vexatious and false charges against ITNJ Court Officers. Upon receiving the claim, the Board of Trustees responded formally with the letter below dated 5 December 2016. No further communications or proceedings have ensued.
I realise I said I wouldn't respond to any more of your rubbish but how gullible can a person be. Is that you 'Sir' John?

Last edited:
This organisation is looking a bit dodgy and the testimony of Rachel Vaughan seems to be questionable, please refrain from using any of it to bolster argument on other threads across this board particularly those of solved crimes.

Discussion in here is fine for now but restricted to this thread.

Thanks.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Have you researched the legitimacy of this organisation BlueE?
Yes. It had the support of many including Vice President Biden (although I realise this may not be a ringing endorsement) who helped get the Commission started. After initially receiving applications for major landmark cases tackling government and judicial corruption, global mortgage fraud and systematic child sexual abuse, initial cases were put on hold or withdrawn due to attacks from people with vested interested who wanted to derail these court cases.

It then began to change its focus not on specific cases but on Judicial Commissions of Inquiry to bring important truths to mainstream awareness and issue judicial declarations on significant global injustices for the first time.
https://www.itnj.org/

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
https://www.itnj.org/commission/commissioners/

NCPA leaders subsequently filed vexatious charges against ITNJ Court Officers. Upon receiving the claim, the Board of Trustees responded formally with the letter below dated 5 December 2016. No further communications or proceedings have ensued.

It is also incorrect to state (and the complainant has knowledge of this) that Sir John and his supporting Court Staff operate the ITNJ from Melbourne. The ITNJ is based in London and has an international remit with the capacity to take evidence in any part of the world. The ITNJ may take evidence in Melbourne or Sydney or Washington or Johannesburg as many other courts and tribunals do. Further, in relation to the allegations against Sir John Walsh of Brannagh specifically, we note that at no point in time were Sir John’s qualifications ever discussed with or raised by Mr Pragnell, which in any event would have been irrelevant to the application or hearing. However, we would like to add that, as our sitting Chief Justice, we have always been more than satisfied that Sir John’s titles and qualifications have absolute standing by virtue of their having been examined at length by the authorities in Australia, the UK and the USA. Sir John stood for Parliamentary office twice in Australia (both State and Federal) and was subject to intense scrutiny. He has also stood for director positions, and again, subject to scrutiny. When he worked with central authorities in the USA, his entire background was checked to obtain clearance. All of his official documents, such as passports, driving licences, US security pass and so on, contain the appropriate titles. His full background including the House of Anjou is contained at the College of Arms in London, and Sir John has been thoroughly vetted for Who’s Who, and other similar publications over many years.

Of greater significance to the discussion however is the Proposal document that the NCPA themselves prepared for the ITNJ prior to their formal application (attached hereto). As you can see it makes quite clear that the NCPA had full knowledge of and accepted the status of the ITNJ prior to making their application. This proposal was, until recent days, publicly available on the NCPA website, and an archive copy is posted here on the ITNJ website.

Further, in respect of lawfulness of the Tribunal:
1. As included in the evidence statements, the ITNJ Mission states that “The ITNJ is constituted to uphold natural justice as the foundational tenet of human expression beyond the artifice of borders and boundaries.”

2. The ITNJ Constitution, as lawfully enacted by men and women of the world, in pursuit of the restoration of truth and reason to the delivery of justice in the world, states that “The Tribunal is an independent judicial body…”

3. The Constitution further states that “The Tribunal has discretion to sit and exercise its international and worldwide functions in any location anywhere in the world. The Tribunal shall not be restricted from determining any issues or sitting in any particular location. Its jurisdiction shall therefore be universal.”

4. As the Legal Services Commissioner will no doubt be aware, there is no requirement under international law or English common law for a Tribunal to be recognised by any authority saving those who form it. The historical Court of Record, a right which no statute has the power to abolish, permits any man to convene his own court. The ITNJ is mandated by several thousand men and women (https://www.itnj.org/itnj/itnj-treaty/). It has absolute standing to receive applications from willing participants, to hear cases, and to pass judgments or decrees.

We also specifically refute the following statements in the complaint as being false or otherwise having no foundation:

1. Chief Justice Walsh of Brannagh did not induce an application from the NCPA. He welcomed the NCPA’s application once it was lodged, as he does with any application.

2. No member of the ITNJ has to our knowledge ever stated that the ITNJ is in the process of seeking recognition from the UN. This is something which the ITNJ may or may not do at a future point in time if the Trustees deem it appropriate to do so.

3. No member of the ITNJ, including Sir John Walsh of Brannagh himself, has ever claimed that Sir John Walsh of Brannagh is a QC.

4. The ITNJ is not seeking to address human rights abuses committed by Australia Courts, it is seeking to address ALL human rights abuses without fear or favour. It will hear cases against Australian Courts or any other institutions, whether in Australia or elsewhere in the world, if it is appropriately moved to do so and the application is of global significance.

5. The ITNJ is not an outlet for any individual to gain worldwide publicity for their cases, be it Sacha Stone or otherwise. And the ‘New Earth group’ is actually an outlet for the ITNJ to gain worldwide publicity, not the other way round. 6. The NCPA was aware that the legal team was involved in running the tribunal and the hearings, but was subject to the Constitution and the involvement of the Trustees, a fact which is quite apparent from the supporting evidence to the NCPA’s complaint.

The NCPA complaint makes, as far as we can tell, just one complete and correct assertion – the ITNJ has no statutory or legal authority in Australia. We are indeed proud to say that there are no channels through which the ITNJ and its noble works could be undermined by corporate dictate or colour of law, as is our mandate by the people – natural law is our guide. We intend to keep it this way.

Finally, of the more than 3,000 men and women who have mandated the ITNJ, many of them are themselves highly decorated individuals from within the legal or enforcement profession who witnessed judicial and systemic corruption throughout their careers, and are now standing with us to restore truth and reason to the delivery of justice in the world. We invite you and all the good men and women of the Victoria Legal Service Commission whom no doubt bear witness to the judicial and systemic abuse running rampant through the people’s institutions, and who no doubt entered their careers with the Commissioner precisely because of the moral fortitude and respect for justice they possess, to stand alongside the likes of Hon Paul Hellyer, fmr Canadian Minister of Defence, Hon Paul Craig Roberts, fmr. Asst US Treasury Secretary, His Grace Bishop Riah Abu El Assal, Bishop of Jerusalem, Dounne Alexander MBE, and Captain Ray Lewis, fmr Philadelphia Chief of Police (all of whom also attended the ITNJ’s inauguration event and ceremonial seating), and ratify the ITNJ Treaty or otherwise participate in this historic initiative.

Yours Sincerely,

Greg Paul

Founding Trustee International Tribunal for Natural Justice

On behalf of the ITNJ Board of Trustees
Vexatious according to law or according to the ITNJ? Who did the ITNJ file these charges with?

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
This organisation is looking a bit dodgy and the testimony of Rachel Vaughan seems to be questionable, please refrain from using any of it to bolster argument on other threads across this board particularly those of solved crimes.

Discussion in here is fine for now but restricted to this thread.

Thanks.
You did read in full the rebuttal? https://www.itnj.org/commission/commissioners/

Have you listened to Rachel Vaughan's full testimony?

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Yes. It had the support of many including Vice President Biden (although I realise this may not be a ringing endorsement) who helped get the Commission started. After initially receiving applications for major landmark cases tackling government and judicial corruption, global mortgage fraud and systematic child sexual abuse, initial cases were put on hold or withdrawn due to attacks from people with vested interested who wanted to derail these court cases.

It then began to change its focus not on specific cases but on Judicial Commissions of Inquiry to bring important truths to mainstream awareness and issue judicial declarations on significant global injustices for the first time.
https://www.itnj.org/
Source? Preferably one from outside of ITNJ because they don't seem to be the most honest of organisations.

Back