The Great Man Judd Spanks Purple, The AFL and Soft Millennials

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not a millennial, Judd sounds like a RWNJ, sounds like he's angling for a regular Herald Scum opinion piece.Again, anyone who says snowflake is a unoriginal campaigner.

Anyone who repeats themselves under the banner of "again" is deeply insecure about the credibility of the position they have taken.

Anyone who repeats themselves under the banner of "again" is deeply insecure about the credibility of the position they have taken.
Snowflake is a juvenile term claiming that the user is somehow bred tougher and that he should be able to do what they want because they are superior. The ironic thing is people who say snowflake are normally xenophobic,entitled anti-science idiots looking for some 'me' time.

Snowflake is a juvenile term claiming that the user is somehow bred tougher and that he should be able to do what they want because they are superior. The ironic thing is people who say snowflake are normally xenophobic,entitled anti-science idiots looking for some 'me' time.

OK snowflake.

Your distaste for derogatory labels is, as ever, rather selective.
So you think you can call people derogatory names but not take it ? A bit hypothetical. The funny thing is, everyone that says 'snowflake ' votes for either Liberal party or One Nation.

What a legendary man the Juddster is. I don't watch the show because it makes me vomit, but this little clip was gold.
https://wwos.nine.com.au/videos/afl/do-we-have-to-kneel-to-snowflakes/cjx0x3fbs000f0qp85av7f43i

Sat politely and listened to the puller Barrett vomit out the AFL line on Nazi level crowd control, and the other two douches mutter platitudes to avoid offending the Fuhrer. Then Judd whipped them all into the dirt.

Do we have to kneel to snowflakes who take offense at everything?

As if a couple of Brownlows, both of them fully deserved, were not enough to earn our love. Then this.

The man is a giving machine.
Not unlike yourself giving us all the shitz continually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh dear deflecto.

Maybe in 10 years time Stratton may become an elder statesman of the game.

But probably not, on reflection.

He's just a dumb campaigner who does what his vile prick of a human being coach tells him too.

Tell you what, dude. I will make you Captain if you behave like a pissweak little primary school girl, just like me.

You brought Stratton into this thread, Einstein.

Honestly, he was a solid defender during our club's best years, and will forever be remembered as such. Nobody's suggesting he'll be a legend or anything more than a seatwarmer while we spend some time in the wilderness.

All the same - he's achieved more success in his career than Juddy did, and is unlikely to be handed the keys to the club as a reward for not being a premiership captain, as Judd has been.

You brought Stratton into this thread, Einstein.

Honestly, he was a solid defender during our club's best years, and will forever be remembered as such. Nobody's suggesting he'll be a legend or anything more than a seatwarmer while we spend some time in the wilderness.

All the same - he's achieved more success in his career than Juddy did, and is unlikely to be handed the keys to the club as a reward for not being a premiership captain, as Judd has been.

Tissue, honey?

You seem a little weepy.

What a legendary man the Juddster is. I don't watch the show because it makes me vomit, but this little clip was gold.
https://wwos.nine.com.au/videos/afl/do-we-have-to-kneel-to-snowflakes/cjx0x3fbs000f0qp85av7f43i

Sat politely and listened to the puller Barrett vomit out the AFL line on Nazi level crowd control, and the other two douches mutter platitudes to avoid offending the Fuhrer. Then Judd whipped them all into the dirt.

Do we have to kneel to snowflakes who take offense at everything?

As if a couple of Brownlows, both of them fully deserved, were not enough to earn our love. Then this.

The man is a giving machine.
Good man that Judd. Never a truer word been said that that. Frikn snowflakes.
Will probably get AFL sanctioned and sacked from his TV job for offending the offended...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back