Preview PORT ADELAIDE VS GEELONG, Saturday, June 22, 7:10PM @ Adelaide Oval- #BRINGBACKTHEBARS NIGHT

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s a lose lose game..

Our choices are get spanked by Geelong or go back 10km in the race to sack Hinkley.

If we win this Hinkley will not get sacked this year

To be honest, I'd rather beat Geelong.

We've got a long way to go to be anywhere near as good as the Geelong Football Club.

But seriously, we do.

D340D505-ADD3-44EB-A644-CE8E22BADB26.jpeg

“Cassisi to win it! Cassisi does win it!”

1-14 since, including a record GF defeat.

As good as they’ve been and as poor as we’ve been, that record still feels like the 1-in-100 outlier in the pantheon of parallel universes.

View attachment 695389

“Cassisi to win it! Cassisi does win it!”

1-14 since, including a record GF defeat.

As good as they’ve been and as poor as we’ve been, that record still feels like the 1-in-100 outlier in the pantheon of parallel universes.
Anyone in our current team apart from Robbie would’ve kicked it out on the full.

To be honest, I'd rather beat Geelong.

Yeah I actually see this as a win win.

If we win, we f***en owe Geelong a few so it's about time. If we lose, i'm emotionally detatched enough at this point that losing a game i'm already certain we'll lose doesn't really faze me.

Regardless, I don't see us making the 8 so this won't be the win that saves Hinkley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just don't understand jumping the gun this early and dropping Ryder and Westy in particular. All year we've been thinking wait until Dixon gets back and let's see what the attention being on him does to our other keys, Marshall, Westy and Ryder.

Now he's finally back and we've just torn apart the structure and game plan we've been hoping to see all year. Ryder as a complimentary forward and not the main man, a 2 ruck setup, etc. All out of the window in the one game that we could finally test if it worked.

I'm happy if we decided weeks ago to drop Ryder or Westy, then fair enough. But we've persisted this long and then when the time comes to test it out, we flinch and tear our plan apart.

It just makes no sense.

Anyone else get the "Homecoming" email? Aside from the US undertone, I did have a chuckle at Westhoff being front and centre of the video still in the email. It gets better though, it's obviously from the Showdown as AJ bouncing belly is centre screen. Oh Lord.

I just don't understand jumping the gun this early and dropping Ryder and Westy in particular. All year we've been thinking wait until Dixon gets back and let's see what the attention being on him does to our other keys, Marshall, Westy and Ryder.

Now he's finally back and we've just torn apart the structure and game plan we've been hoping to see all year. Ryder as a complimentary forward and not the main man, a 2 ruck setup, etc. All out of the window in the one game that we could finally test if it worked.

I'm happy if we decided weeks ago to drop Ryder or Westy, then fair enough. But we've persisted this long and then when the time comes to test it out, we flinch and tear our plan apart.

It just makes no sense.
Ken’s decision never seem to make sense, do they?

People complain all year players are handed gold passes and we carry players who don't perform and when we do people still complain !
Westoff was great in round 1 since then he has struggled big time as has Ryder who along with Lycett were taken apart by a kid last week.
The other player who I would dropped this week as well was obviously Steven Motlop.
These 3 are experienced AFL players and they have been way below average for weeks !!! I have no problem with players getting a wake up call this week.

People complain all year players are handed gold passes and we carry players who don't perform and when we do people still complain !
Westoff was great in round 1 since then he has struggled big time as has Ryder who along with Lycett were taken apart by a kid last week.
The other player who I would dropped this week as well was obviously Steven Motlop.
These 3 are experienced AFL players and they have been way below average for weeks !!! I have no problem with players getting a wake up call this week.
I don't see many complaining, it is more the fact that it is being done at a bad time by an inept coach.

we really need to get flogged to expose Ken as the pretender he is, Honourable loss just give Ken ammo to peddle out 'someone has to be the loser' line, he's done it a few times this year already but i doubt that will stop him trying it again, he is such an embarassment

we really need to get flogged to expose Ken as the pretender he is, Honourable loss just give Ken ammo to peddle out 'someone has to be the loser' line, he's done it a few times this year already but i doubt that will stop him trying it again, he is such an embarassment
This is not true, and if it was true we are truly ****ed long term anyway.

People complain every week year after year, surely you can't keep carrying under performing players we have done that for years.

You have to replace them with players that won't be at detriment to structure. Dixon is going to be completely dominated without tall help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back