Not open for further replies.

Should end well

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
fmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfml

Vander18

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Two weeks in a row, ey.

This is a weird feeling.

Brown is definitely the right style of player to play this week.
Agree Brown is the right call this week for this game but will be interesting to see if it’s a genuine horses for courses selection or whether we just default to Brown form here forwards.

I would prefer Francis on a smaller ground given he can crash packs and bring the ball to ground and Browns ability to lead up is less valuable.

Time will tell.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
No one really likes you man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 16, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
We should be able to roll through the middle well against these guys but need to lower the eyes for the last bit. There defenders like to intercept but look poor once the ball hits the deck

Jul 6, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal, Pacers
Love the confidence but not feeling it. They will be looking to get back on track to make a top 4/2 push.

As long as we don't go to water or get any injuries I'll be ok with a loss, as I think we are a chance to go on a winning run from next week.

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Umpires will suck we should expect this anyway, you can guarantee atleast 2 goals from free kicks which seems the norm in every game this year it seems like. Also predicting atleast 3 free kicks to Luke Shuey mostly likely as high free kicks.

Umpires will suck we should expect this anyway, you can guarantee atleast 2 goals from free kicks which seems the norm in every game this year it seems like. Also predicting atleast 3 free kicks to Luke Shuey mostly likely as high free kicks.
Just need to make sure we're far enough ahead for it to be irrelevant.

Vander18

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Not to mention last time they were missing Darling and Kennedy.

Pretty big inclusions.
We had Daniher our last time.

I get it but that was still a very good win...I wouldn’t devalue it too much.

I think we are a definite chance tonight...wouldn’t go as far as predicting a win, but definitely should be in the hunt.

Pweter

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 12, 2010
Right here, right now
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Central Districts, Detroit Pistons
Don't think for a second that West Coast will take this lightly. They were pathetic last time against Sydney so will want to make amends, and their ins will certainly help with that.

we’ve got this.

E3208525-BB58-4D01-AC07-BADAEE348B69.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back