Preview Changes vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

I still don't get why he was rushed back before the bye though.
In theory its probably a good time for his first game back at the level to be honest. Gives him (and May for that matter) the most possible time to recover with the bye, and it should get easier and easier from there.

But that obviously doesn't extend to knee soreness

OUT: Hibberd (inj), Lever (inj), Garlett (inj), Spargo (rubbish)
IN: Lockhart, Neal-Bullen, Petty, Smith

Haha, this season has been great.
With Smith in does that mean TMac will replace Lever? Because I honestly can’t see playing all 3 in the same forward line. Or perhaps Petty comes in for that purpose and we do play all 3 up forward?

Melbourne...... class

With Smith in does that mean TMac will replace Lever? Because I honestly can’t see playing all 3 in the same forward line. Or perhaps Petty comes in for that purpose and we do play all 3 up forward?

Melbourne...... class
Nah, we're actually probably better off leaving TMac forward for the rest of the year to be honest, thats where we need him to be playing his best footy, sending him back isn't going to help him start kicking goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have been traded to Sydney last year instead he got a 3 year contract, another quality decision
Haha, that is complete bullshit. Vanders was a massive factor in the way we finished last season, and it was a huge coup to retain him.

The only error the club made in resigning him was not having a time machine to know that he'd injure himself again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back