Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

Just thought I'd let those Big Footy Brisbane Lions board fanatics like myself know that Big Footy will be off line from tomorrow night until around midday Wednesday:'(:( for a software upgrade.

Details can be found at "Suggestions, Feedback and Announcements" way down the bottom of the main Forums page.

a) Thanks for the heads up

b) Good thing you mentioned where to forum was as I would never have thought to look way down there!

c) I wonder if we are going to temporarily lose the ability to see what team a poster supports again this time...

My best friend and I are trying to start an initiative to basically flip off the AFL and show them the correct way to deal with unruly crowds. As much as donning the red sash hurt, it would hurt a million times more if anything happened to my friend.

Bigfooty now has emoji reactions rather than just likes...
My best friend and I are trying to start an initiative to basically flip off the AFL and show them the correct way to deal with unruly crowds. As much as donning the red sash hurt, it would hurt a million times more if anything happened to my friend.

Yeah thought that was you on the right for a minute.

Can't see it, but if the above is in relation to the Lions spitter, then yes.

There is video of two people up on a top level spitting down on those below.....one of the disgusting gutter trash spitters was wearing a Lions jumper.

If the spitters are reading this, just know that you have bought shame on your club and don't deserve the privilege of wearing a Lions jumper..

...and don't show your face at anything related to our Lions, you are just a piece of uncouth crap and we don't want you nor need your support.

You are a disgrace to our jumper:thumbsdown:

Just an interesting tidbit from Toby Greene:

MM: You were drafted as pick 11 in the 2011 national draft. Looking back now, were you ready to go live in a new state?
TG: I actually thought I was going to Brisbane. I was pretty flat when I didn’t. I didn’t know too much about Western Sydney. It’s turned out to be an awesome experience.

I remember us being massively linked to Tomlinson at pick 8 (took Longer) but not a heap of links to Greene at pick 12 (though he got taken before that anyway).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just an interesting tidbit from Toby Greene:

I remember us being massively linked to Tomlinson at pick 8 (took Longer) but not a heap of links to Greene at pick 12 (though he got taken before that anyway).
I reckon Cam Rayner will be better than Toby Greene in a few years.

Initially after last week’s game, being at the ground, I thought Rayner was poor. Like I do every week, I re-watch the game(s) and having taken off the rise coloured glasses, I thought Rayner was quite good and his effort was one of his best for the year, which wouldn’t be hard to eclipse. That all being said, he has the all the attributes to be as good as Greene and I sincerely hope he does too.

What a wonderful view you hold. More power to you, for setting out to evoke similar feelings amongst fans by jumper swapping.

The ongoing saga re whether the AFL will set up a club in Tas has reared its head again.

My biggest wonder with Tas is how they will go with player retention long term.

Watching a replay of Talking Footy and the say that again segment, they showed footage from the bachelor of a young man and woman meeting.

Lady- Hiiii! What do you do?
Man- I'm an Astrophysicist.
Lady- Ohh...ah I'm a Gemini.

laughing%20hysterically%20gif.gif

Chris Scott called out people who say their 12 year old could 'kick that goal'. Shots fired 3KZ is Football ;)
That’s because they are underachieving and their parents shouldn’t embarrass them. My seven year old dobs them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back