Game Day Round 14: West Coast v Essendon, Thursday 20th June 2019, Optus Stadium, 6.10PM AWST (8.10PM AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty night against an opposition flying with their pressure game. Been a good lesson in how not to absorb pressure. Hopefully they can learn that lesson.
Goodnight all

Nice one umps, make the count even by giving us some shitty back pocket free kicks. You'll be sweet and nobody will be none the wiser

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have/had very good private health cover. Appendix ruptured at the same time health system was under the pump here. Got admitted private hospital, locked in. Spent a few hours in review room. Get notified transferred to another hospital. No worries. This is where it gets relevant. TAXI ARRIVES and goes full pelt over speed humps to get me to the next hospital until I tell him I'm in pain. Dropped off to the destination hospital. Taxi leaves. Turns out hospital is shut for business. Cleaner eventually sees me alone in the dark at 1am and lets me in. Operated on that morning.

I have/had very good private health cover. Appendix ruptured at the same time health system was under the pump here. Got admitted private hospital, locked in. Spent a few hours in review room. Get notified transferred to another hospital. No worries. This is where it gets relevant. TAXI ARRIVES and goes full pelt over speed humps to get me to the next hospital until I tell him I'm in pain. Dropped off to the destination hospital. Taxi leaves. Turns out hospital is shut for business. Cleaner eventually sees me alone in the dark at 1am and lets me in. Operated on that morning.
Are you in WA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back