Random Discussion Thread 141- Powered by <redacted>

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooter Williamson pissing off millions fans of some random K-pop group is probably the best thing he's done for his career. He's been accused as racist (yeah nah don't see whats racist about his tweet) and is getting death threats as well.

Shooter Williamson pissing off millions fans of some random K-pop group is probably the best thing he's done for his career. He's been accused as racist (yeah nah don't see whats racist about his tweet) and is getting death threats as well.

Fandom at that level is such a funny thing. People were willing to kill themselves for Justin Bieber at one point, and I wonder how many of them look back and cringe at that part of their lives.

Shooter is a bit up and down, sometimes he’s great but don’t really watch any of his stuff anymore, but can’t wait to see what he does with this.

Fandom at that level is such a funny thing. People were willing to kill themselves for Justin Bieber at one point, and I wonder how many of them look back and cringe at that part of their lives.

Shooter is a bit up and down, sometimes he’s great but don’t really watch any of his stuff anymore, but can’t wait to see what he does with this.
Yeah I liked him in my late teens/very early 20’s but now only laugh at the odd skit.

That said it’s embarrassing how some of these grown arse people acting out. They are convinced that his comments and the original skit are racist.

Yeah I liked him in my late teens/very early 20’s but now only laugh at the odd skit.

That said it’s embarrassing how some of these grown arse people acting out. They are convinced that his comments and the original skit are racist.
Its times like this I am glad to have absolutely nfi what you are on about.

Its times like this I am glad to have absolutely no idea what you are on about.
Look at the tweet above. click the tweet it self and just read the comments. Most of these people aren't 14 year old girls either.

The dislike button is ****house, give clowns deafening silence.

I’ve given the laugh react a good workout on the main board game day thread, for the usual umpire watcher type operators. I recommend it, because I’m waiting for Chief to steal it away again.
There you go.

The dislike button is ****house, give clowns deafening silence.

I’ve given the laugh react a good workout on the main board game day thread, for the usual umpire watcher type operators. I recommend it, because I’m waiting for Chief to steal it away again.

I haven't used the dislike button as most of the posts I dislike are already hidden courtesy of the ignore function.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh. I wouldn't let that take the shine off my 15 million windfall.

Depends how bad you hated your ex

End of the day they have 3 kids together, so hopefully they get taken care of by both parents.

Reminds me of an old joke:

There was a guy who just got out of a really bad divorce with his wife. One day, he found a genie's lamp.
The genie came out and said, "Hello master. I will grant you three wishes but, what ever you wish for your wife gets double."

The guy didn't like that part but he made a wish anyway. For his first wish, he said,

"Genie, I want a house in Hawaii." NTTAWWT!!! He got one house, his wife got two. This didn't make him happy but, he made his second wish.

"Genie,I want 2 billion dollars." NTTAWWT! He got two billion, his wife four billion. By now, this guy isn't very happy. The genie says, "You have one wish left. I have to remind you, what ever you wish for your wife gets double." The guy says, "Yeah, yeah. I know." So the guy thinks real hard and says "

I got it! Genie, beat me half to death!!"

End of the day they have 3 kids together, so hopefully they get taken care of by both parents.

There was a guy who just got out of a really bad divorce with his wife. One day, he found a genie's lamp.
The genie came out and said, "Hello master. I will grant you three wishes but, what ever you wish for your wife gets double."

The guy didn't like that part but he made a wish anyway. For his first wish, he said,

"Genie, I want a house in Hawaii." NTTAWWT!!! He got one house, his wife got two. This didn't make him happy but, he made his second wish.

"Genie,I want 2 billion dollars." NTTAWWT! He got two billion, his wife four billion. By now, this guy isn't very happy. The genie says, "You have one wish left. I have to remind you, what ever you wish for your wife gets double." The guy says, "Yeah, yeah. I know." So the guy thinks real hard and says "

Just tell her to think of your smiling face every time she spends a penny of it.

Just tell her to think of your smiling face every time she spends a penny of it.

giphy.gif

I wish someone gave me $15 million and punished me to think about an ex while spending it

Surely you’d go:

1- Put me in my ex wife’s will so I receive everything she owns when she dies
2. Give me 6 billion dollars
3. Beat me half to death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back