Multiplat Fallout 76

Remove this Banner Ad

60GB file finally downloaded for the free trail. Got into the game. Besides the clunky 1.5 second delay between hitting an enemy and the damage actually occuring, the game isn't all that bad. Had some campaigner constantly following me around the second I got to the first little town blasting me with his gun trying to kill me. All i had on me was a machete and a pipe pistol with 3 bullets, so it was a game of cat and mouse for about 10 minutes until I raged quit

Actually quite enjoyed this game once I gave it a full go. Avoided it due to the backlash, and didn't want to support Bethesda's forage into the multiplayer world (petty I know). Game has it's faults and I know i'd have melted big time had I bought on release, but it's a lot better than I expected going on. Feel like it's still due to improve a little bit, and I probably would have had a better experience if I had faster internet

Ended up giving it a decent go on the weekend while the free trial was on, and might pick it while it's still half price. It's not a great game, and it's got some bugs, but it's entertaining enough and they seem pretty keen to improve it.

I went in with very low expectations which probably meant that I had a better time than those at launch. The game itself isn't bad despite a few small criticisms, but I'm just starting to get bored. Granted I'm only level 15 but I feel that I've had enough time to get a solid grasp of what it's all about. I'll push on more though and will probably purchase as I've only seen the left side of the map and I want to experience the game as a higher level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went in with very low expectations which probably meant that I had a better time than those at launch. The game itself isn't bad despite a few small criticisms, but I'm just starting to get bored. Granted I'm only level 15 but I feel that I've had enough time to get a solid grasp of what it's all about. I'll push on more though and will probably purchase as I've only seen the left side of the map and I want to experience the game as a higher level.

I'm maybe level 8 or 9, wandered to the right side of the map for some time-limited toxic barrel dumping mission, finished it and looked around a little and was promptly f**ked up by some giant level 28 toad thing.

Missions kept sending me south to the ash area but the enemy levels were getting high. The last one I did was the fire breather thingy in the mine. So I went north and finished some up there off and now I'm done. I've got one at top of the world but the enemies were way too high again. Where am I meant to go? I've just been wandering the forest area doing events and hoping a side mission will pop. Now at 16 and have NFI where to go.

Missions kept sending me south to the ash area but the enemy levels were getting high. The last one I did was the fire breather thingy in the mine. So I went north and finished some up there off and now I'm done. I've got one at top of the world but the enemies were way too high again. Where am I meant to go? I've just been wandering the forest area doing events and hoping a side mission will pop. Now at 16 and have no idea where to go.

images (4).jpeg

images (3).jpeg

Images broken but I can cheat with my super powers and see the thumbnails. Are they the maps of the level ranges? They're what I looked up when I kept running into high level mobs. I can't find anything to do up the top in the 10-20 level area after doing the stuff for Grafton and surrounding area. I'm getting the feeling I've completely missed something which is why I've spent the past two nights exploring. I've got something right down the bottom and I might just have to circle all the level 35 dudes and see what it is and hope it unlocks more side missions. The postive is that I'm swimming in junk for my camp haha.

Sometimes my game just disconnects from the server when I'm doing an event. Other than that it's a hell of a lot better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back