List Mgmt. Tom Wilson Signs with Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Go back to the start of the thread, you need to catch up on why we talk about him like this.

Actually, I’ll direct you straight to where it gets good, that way you can skip over KM trying to tell everyone how much better Keith is than Moore...

Yes im familiar with that post. Im going to continue that line of thinking for the lols.

What an arrogant twat

I'm hearing that Stevo was offered 2 weeks by the AFL, but he negotiated it up to 10 with the option of 12 more because he sees Bucks as a father figure and is fuming that Wilson has taken over as head coach.

Wilson thinks it's hilarious, because he was planning to drop Stevo anyway and clear out the forward line for himself.

Highly implausible! Wilson’s going straight to the midfield.
Also partially incorrect.

Wilson will go to the midfield but as ruck, as rover as everything.

No forwards required it will just be Wilson.

Obviously no defenders needed because the ball won’t go there anyway.

Howe will do personal counselling of the defensive players as they need time to adjust to being redundant.

Haven’t read through many pages on here, but can some one please provide a ‘serious’ update on how Tom is progressing at the club, eg seen him train, so give a real insight on where they see his real potential?

Haven’t read through many pages on here, but can some one please provide a ‘serious’ update on how Tom is progressing at the club, eg seen him train, so give a real insight on where they see his real potential?

Fitness a loooooong way from even vfl ready. So won't have a read till next year I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have had enough of the so not funny Wilson ‘gags’ so thought I would add some news

Wilson is slated to debut in the VFL next week. Hopefully a live stream by someone
Great news.

Seeing it's his chosen one, I'm assuming that God will step in and sort out the live streaming of VFL issue.

Training well. Been involved in full training include match sim over the last couple weeks, so I expect VFL will come shortly.

It would be nice to have some real Wilson news and analysis so that the now-despised “gag” can eventually die a natural death.

We’re not there yet though!

It would be nice to have some real Wilson news and analysis so that the now-despised “gag” can eventually die a natural death.

We’re not there yet though!

If Abbott or Kirby are any indication, the gag only wears off when they get delisted :(

the Tom Wilson matter...

How to approach such things

Let him play

Next season we’ll start to know

Remove this Banner Ad

Back