Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointed he only came in at 3rd spot, at least 2nd would have been more fitting for the Kane Toad.
An SEN survey too, their own listeners can’t stand him 🥳
b9f766291f5d302a0c86445995b0046a.jpg

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

My top 3 would be
Kano
Damo
Dwayno

Apparently Kane had a dig at the attendance last night.

How many rocked up to Port’s match against Gold Coast again?
Well they won't tell us the real China attendance numbers... but their last game there would have set records & not for good reasons.

I'm off to create some Twitter handles in the names of regular posters on the port board.:p
Don't use Janus as Rooch should have to put up with his delusion too. ;)

Motor cars make good handles though I hear...

Every now and then he'll put up a positive article about us so when asked he can use said article as proof to say he's not always negative about us.
I don't know

This one just felt a bit different. Even his other 'positive' articles always contained snide digs and as you've said had a 'set up to fail' vibe.

Time will tell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think I’ve looked at an Adelaide Now Page for months yet still paywalled. F*** I hate Murdoch.
Yeah it’s only Murdoch papers that charge and what you basically want is for newspapers to provide you your content for nothing. Why would they do that?

Disappointed he only came in at 3rd spot, at least 2nd would have been more fitting for the Kane Toad.
An SEN survey too, their own listeners can’t stand him 🥳
b9f766291f5d302a0c86445995b0046a.jpg

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is this everyone conceding Sam McLure isn’t a media identity?

I don’t mind Zempilas. Neither here nor there on the annoyance scale. Richo on the other hand.

Some comedy gold from Tex on the 2 minute fireman:

Adelaide Crows captain Taylor Walker has delivered a cheeky clip to Port Adelaide champion and media commentator Kane Cornes, continuing their comedic but at-times heated feud.

Cornes, who famously retired and spent a brief period as a firefighter before entering the media, tweeted after SEN’s Melbourne office was evacuated due to a fire in the building.

“As a past fireman, I’m really concerned about this,” Cornes said.

But that was a softball lofted right into the path of Walker.

“You weren’t there long enough to be a past fireman,” the Crows skipper tweeted back.

:D:D:D

I don't know

This one just felt a bit different. Even his other 'positive' articles always contained snide digs and as you've said had a 'set up to fail' vibe.

Time will tell.

Haha, was this an intentional mistake:

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/spor...t/news-story/0825a19f6627fad44877c4b76f4f8c19

"O’Brien has taken his chance — after Jacobs was sidelined with a knee injury in Round 2 — to dismiss the pre-season concerns created when he was overwhelmed by Port Adelaide rival Patrick Dangerfield in the country summer Showdown".

Can you elaborate?

...and did he cry?
He responded to the fireman jibe from Tex

Basically had a meltdown. Went back over history claiming Tex only trolls him after he has a good game. Goes quiet when he's had a bad game.

He responded to the fireman jibe from Tex

Basically had a meltdown. Went back over history claiming Tex only trolls him after he has a good game. Goes quiet when he's had a bad game.

You’d think he’d have a sense of humour about the firefighter thing. You tried it, it wasn’t for you, you moved on to something else. Nobody really cares.

But when you take pot shots at the MFS from your cushy media lair, I’m afraid it’s open season, Kane. You prick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back