Round 15: Changes vs Carlton + Pre-match Discussion

MrDanggazz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Well buggar me this is just completely deflating, plagued by injuries but what are our options now? Bennell and McCarthy?

For me its something like this.
In: Bennell, McCarthy, Cerra
Out: Hill(inj), Hogan(inj), Bewley

Wilson could be out yet too with a sore ankle also I didn't see the incident but Walters was reported for headbutting so he could be another out with suspension.

EDIT: Bennell reportedly injured again, the injury plague gets worse.

Last edited:

_007_

Club Legend
Jun 30, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ryan Hamling Hughes
Wilson Logue Duman
Hill Fyfe Langdon
Walters Mundy McCarthy
Matera Cox Switkowski

Darcy Blakely Brayshaw

Conca Cerra Tucker Bennell

Out: Hogan, Bewley and Hill

In: McCarthy, Cerra and Bennell

Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Tucker is a liability with the ball, has to go.

When he's Sutcliffe 2.0, he won't get dropped. He needs to stay in purely as an example to help fuel our ongoing experience argument. Never mind the fact he's the dumbest and softest footballer on our team.

Getlegs

Senior List
Mar 14, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Out: Hogan S Hill Cox (if lobb is fit)
In: McCarthy Cerra Lobb (if fit)

Bennell in if Walters suspended.

Walshy1

All Australian
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
I mean I know we can’t bring out cox from the team but * me. His game today was putrid, bordering on the worst game I’ve ever seen someone play. That attempted mark he went for when he just was a pussy was terrible. I am most likely caught up in the emotion of it but holy * if he could put some effort in that would be awesome

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Freoforever86

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
For those concerned, Hogan hurt his good foot, not the navicular from last time.

Also Bennell kicked the 1st. Has 4 and 1.1 so far. He will be in next week.

Out - Hill Hogan
In - McCarthy Bennell

Jul 18, 2010
Australia.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Perth.
I mean I know we can’t bring out cox from the team but **** me. His game today was putrid, bordering on the worst game I’ve ever seen someone play. That attempted mark he went for when he just was a pussy was terrible. I am most likely caught up in the emotion of it but holy **** if he could put some effort in that would be awesome

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I never ever get personal about players...but I seriously shake my head about Cox.

Back