Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

I can handle pretty much all of the ups and downs that being a fan of aussie rules footy dishes up to you. But why oh why does Derwayne always seem to be calling my teams games?
*! Do the AFL/Footy media hate us that much?
I mean I don't recall doing anything to them that would warrant having Derwayne foisted on me with such appalling regularity.

I can handle pretty much all of the ups and downs that being a fan of aussie rules footy dishes up to you. But why oh why does Derwayne always seem to be calling my teams games?
****! Do the AFL/Footy media hate us that much?
I mean I don't recall doing anything to them that would warrant having Derwayne foisted on me with such appalling regularity.
I hate Derwayne more than any other commentator. He relies on terrible and inane catchphrases and loves to work in Port Adelaide to his commentary, even when they aren't one of the teams playing.

I'd honestly rather listen to a game commentated by Rompingwins, Baz and Boyoyboywowee than Derwayne, which is really saying something.

Last edited:
He really is a muppet. It's worse that he's on Fox which is a channel where I'd expect proper coverage from.....and usually get it from their other commentators.

You know he's bad when the opposition supporters share the same views

Is protected by being on Fox so less people are subjected to him. Over a long period has been the most annoying and unlikable commentator going around. Has never been happy with just callng the game straight down the line, feels like it's necessary to inject uncessary catch phrases and theatre into the call, and he's ******* awful at it. Never funny or creative, just garbage. Cringe worthy and at times insulting with some of the s**t he comes out with. Absolute dickhead. Lots of material on the fourth estate forum if you need some reinforcement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is protected by being on Fox so less people are subjected to him. Over a long period has been the most annoying and unlikable commentator going around. Has never been happy with just callng the game straight down the line, feels like it's necessary to inject uncessary catch phrases and theatre into the call, and he's ******* awful at it. Never funny or creative, just garbage. Cringe worthy and at times insulting with some of the **** he comes out with. Absolute dickhead. Lots of material on the fourth estate forum if you need some reinforcement.
Sums it up well really.

Get a life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back