Unofficial Preview Thy's Bye Thread 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread has coincided perfectly with my mid-life crisis ( partly exacerbated by our form over the past few seasons)
So I spent the day buying up the necessary bike gear, in readiness for getting my bike license this week after 30 yrs of not riding.
Now just need to work out what bike to get.

Narrowed it down to 3
Honda CB500X
BMW G310 GS
Ducati Scrambler Sixty2

Any feedback welcome, and yes, I hope to be around for a while yet!

This thread has coincided perfectly with my mid-life crisis ( partly exacerbated by our form over the past few seasons)
So I spent the day buying up the necessary bike gear, in readiness for getting my bike license this week after 30 yrs of not riding.

Narrowed it down to 3
Honda CB500X
BMW G310 GS
Ducati Scrambler Sixty2

Ride safely

Narrowed it down to 3
Honda CB500X
BMW G310 GS
Ducati Scrambler Sixty2

Motor bike licences are dangerous.

Watch out for drivers who aren’t watching out for you.

I sold my bikes before I left melbourne to come over to Kal ...

CBR900FB
R1

Too many sorry mate I didn't see you moments for me. …….

Also … ITCHY EYEBALLS just for one minute please consider this point. When we were younger we had better reaction times, stronger core to control the bike and our bones bent more than they broke. Males tend to think they can still do what we could at 20 …….now we are mid forties.....

Please please ride safe my friend.

CBR900FB
R1

Also … ITCHY EYEBALLS just for one minute please consider this point. When we were younger we had better reaction times, stronger core to control the bike and our bones bent more than they broke. Males tend to think they can still do what we could at 20 …….now we are mid forties.....

Cheers mate, fully understand
I plan to take it very easy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CBR900FB
R1

It’s like an involuntary assisted dying epidemic out there.

Agree, please ride safe

Fred - multi purpose army eating utensil …

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)][/COLOR]

******* Ridiculous Eating Device ....

Bit of trivia for your next cocktail party ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

CBR900FB
R1

Can confirm ..shoulder still rooted after almost 12 months of a very minor mishap on the bike ..

Narrowed it down to 3
Honda CB500X
BMW G310 GS
Ducati Scrambler Sixty2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back