Universal Love Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

Had my hands on his match-worn Shanghai guernsey this morning, but did the "right" thing and gave it to somebody who'd arrived at the Port Store well before I did. Still kicking myself. Kid's an absolute jet, and his 50th game guernsey is going to seem a lot more impressive in 200 games' time.

Had my hands on his match-worn Shanghai guernsey this morning, but did the "right" thing and gave it to somebody who'd arrived at the Port Store well before I did. Still kicking myself. Kid's an absolute jet, and his 50th game guernsey is going to seem a lot more impressive in 200 games' time.

They should give you a guernsey for your honesty.

Is there anything he can't do?

Still prefer him in defence IMO. Having a guy like Houston doing the in-and-under work is a waste of his kicking skills. I wonder if he goes back to half back when Rocky returns.
I think with the form he’s shown so far in the midfield there’s no option but to give him an extended run at it.

Still prefer him in defence IMO. Having a guy like Houston doing the in-and-under work is a waste of his kicking skills. I wonder if he goes back to half back when Rocky returns.
His mission should be to receive from wines, Boak, SPP, Rockliff etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we have a new tagger?

I think he had it 12 times in the first while taking Kelly. I think he could become a top line midfielder.
Imagine if he trains with the midfield group next preseason.

Houston could be a good midfielder but might be keeping guys like Drew out of the side which i dont really like, to have that option of throwing him into the midfield mix is nice, personally i think DBJ could do that as well as his reading the play and ball control in congestion is very good

Played so good I didn't even pick up he was tagging Kelly. Got plenty of it himself and Kelly had his quietest game this year I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back