Oppo Camp Round 14 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 696365

I dont think we missed much by not having this up to discuss the snooze fest that was last nights game, so lets just kick this off now.
Thank you. I gave you a haha like because I want to try out this stuff in a neutral setting.

Buddy looks pretty prime tonight. That bloke is an absolute freak AFL talent

Thank you. I gave you a haha like because I want to try out this stuff in a neutral setting.

Buddy looks pretty prime tonight. That bloke is an absolute freak AFL talent
I was due to be honest.

Yeah he's stupid ... his best is probably behind him, but you can expect him to do a couple of absurd things a game, and to periodically tear one apart here and there ... tonight might be one of them

I was due to be honest.

Yeah he's stupid ... his best is probably behind him, but you can expect him to do a couple of absurd things a game, and to periodically tear one apart here and there ... tonight might be one of them
The bloke is absurd. He’s not the fittest on the park, never has been really, but you can pretty much bank on him for some you must be kidding moments every game the push him in the general direction of the field

Yeah good call, hasn't been much more than so-so since the AA.

Just the one flag too ...
Have to disagree slightly. I thought he was the unsung Norm Smith medalist for that flag. They gave the Norm to someone more glamorous on the day. Rioli I think. But I thought he had as much and more as any Hawk on the day that brought about the win.

Otherwise you’re spot on though. Other than that day, since his AA he’s been a good but not memorable footy player

And in true, you never know what Buddy will do next form, he's off with a hamstring ... in game 299 no less.

Meanwhile, sharp work from the commentary team ... "He's talking to the Dr, but he's not giving anything away" while he shows something with left hamstring half a dozen times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Allen Christensen looks like he's dropped about 10 kg.

Also, Saint Kilda are s**t and its a shame they didn't get beaten by the Gold Coast last weekend.

We've played some deplorable footy this year but none as bad as the quarter St Kilda just dished up. Could be the end of Richo.

We've played some deplorable footy this year but none as bad as the quarter St Kilda just dished up. Could be the end of Richo.
They're more competitive than last year but have managed to rebuild without any more than one or two really good young players.

They're more competitive than last year but have managed to rebuild without any more than one or two really good young players.

Could be like the Bailey era dees. On wins it looked like we were getting better but we weren't at all...

Allen Christensen looks like he's dropped about 10 kg.

Also, Saint Kilda are **** and its a shame they didn't get beaten by the Gold Coast last weekend.
Threw you a bone there for a random, unprovoked attack on St Kilda.

Dogs Pies is a pretty watchable game of football. A lot to like about the team the Dogs are building.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back