Oppo Camp Round 14 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah pretty entertaining so far isn't it.

We're in a bit of strife when we play the Dogs with the way they rebound out of D50 ... and the way we concede those scores.

Ironically Goodwin is 4-0 against Beveridge. Dogs are like us in how much they waste the ball going forward, they’ve got better rebound but we are better in the air.

The Doggies turn up for about half an hour each week. To our credit our effort has been there throughout all of our games, it's the coaching that's either miss entirely or miss by a little bit

Ironically Goodwin is 4-0 against Beveridge. Dogs are like us in how much they waste the ball going forward, they’ve got better rebound but we are better in the air.
There was some classic Melbourne 3m handball in circles from the Dogs a few mins back too ... should be some impressively frustrating footy all round when come Round 17

I think me and The Count are the only suckers watching this. Well I guess ponsdale is following wearing his other colours.

Everyone started fighting a bit at half time, which is always good
I watched from the couch at home. Friday night with a bottle of wine was calling.

I went for the Swans win over West Coast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back