Enfin de la F1 après la semaine du football de l'enfer ... French F1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

so mercedes top literally everything this weekend. well, other than fastest lap.

not mercedes fault of course, they're just doing their job. concerning the gap between them and the rest feels like it's getting larger when others should be catching up. do ferrari swallow their pride this season and just start developing for next season now?

danny ric definitely in strife there at the end. presume he gets a 5 second penalty and bumped back down. harsh, but rules are rules.

Just caught the end of the race. As much as it sucks for RIC...if the FIA are consistent from last week....he will be copping a penalty

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you think F1 cannot get any more boring, it says hold my beer.

That wasn’t a race today, it was a procession

Went off track, came back on forced another car off track.
Then went off track to affect an overtake.
Gonski.
Like I said exactly the same as Grosjean, they did nothing for that they can't penalise this.

Does it count on a straight when it's longer then going on the track, pretty sure it's only when you gain an advantage by going off track which he hasn't.

Bout the only exciting thing to happen all race, if they ban it they might as well shut F1 down after qually.

Went off track, came back on forced another car off track.
Then went off track to affect an overtake.
Gonski.
Not sure why Ricciardo went right to pass raikonen .
The overtake on norris , didnt leave track in big way just like Grojean overtake . Norris trying to regain race line was forced off track as Ricciardo was on race line exactly as Grojean was . Also Norris forcing Ricciardo wide in the first place .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back