Politics Centrelink

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm yet to find that out. It's been two months since I applied for Newstart and I have had the complete runaround.

The other thing that happened was turning up at the mandatory monthly job agency meeting. 'Oh sorry, Centrelink have cancelled it because your Newstart application was turned down'. No notification given, just like no communication as to why my Newstart claim was rejected. ******* muppets.
I just researched it out if curiosity.

You are not eligible if:
Single your house equity is more then
$253, 750
Couple your house equity is more then
#380,500

Non house owner
If assets exceed
Single 456,750
Couples 583,500

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You are not eligible if:
$253, 750
#380,500

Non house owner
If assets exceed
Single 456,750
Couples 583,500

Clearly, you're supposed to sell your house if you become unemployed.

Vote Liberal for family stability! :thumbsu:

You are not eligible if:
$253, 750
#380,500

Non house owner
If assets exceed
Single 456,750
Couples 583,500

What are you expected to do, sell your house to be able to eat? $253,750 for equity in a house is * all.

What are you expected to do, sell your house to be able to eat? $253,750 for equity in a house is **** all.

It's a bedsit in Bendigo.

It's ****ing appalling.

We can also thank the Labor Party for losing its mind and driving working class votes away.

The Australian worker/underclass is literally wedged between two psychopaths.

Not like our day snake , you could get the dole living at home , selling dope and pencilling in two jobs you looked for per fortnight.

Hahah

You could actually get a job too.

The decaying of society will be the ultimate outcome of all of this and the clueless conservative voters will point and wonder how it all happened when it's their houses getting robbed.

What are you expected to do, sell your house to be able to eat? $253,750 for equity in a house is **** all.
Yea it's a bit rough.
But I guess if your not eligible for income protection insurance from your super then your considered fit enough to Work.

You could actually get a job too.

The decaying of society will be the ultimate outcome of all of this and the clueless conservative voters will point and wonder how it all happened when it's their houses getting robbed.
Mate I agree with lots of your stuff, but this is where we disagree. Unfortunately

Yea it's a bit rough.
But I guess if your not eligible for income protection insurance from your super then your considered fit enough to Work.

Meanwhile the machine keeps bringing in 2nd world immigration to keep pressure on a limited jobs pool, thereby stagnating wages and driving up the social ills which result from it.

Mate I agree with lots of your stuff, but this is where we disagree. Unfortunately

Where are the jobs?

I'm referring to the real jobs, not the part time & casual rubbish that fluff out the figures.

sorted doesn't strike me as a person that wants to be unemployed by choice.

Where are the jobs?

I'm referring to the real jobs, not the part time & casual rubbish that fluff out the figures.
You could within a day get job in the construction industry .
That's the only industry I understand.
I'm guessing there are others with a national skills shortage too.

You could within a day get job in the construction industry .
That's the only industry I understand.
I'm guessing there are others with a national skills shortage too.

sorted is for example an unemployed clerk and you could get him/her a job today?

sorted, P.M. Royal Flush immediately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suppose you better back up then mate.

You shoudn't get the impression that I am a conservative because I put time in to pointing out the idiocy of the contemporary left.

I am a libertarian. Not the conservative cartoon version of the concept, but the actual real thing, and you cannot have liberty without meaningful social responsibility.

I suppose you better back up then mate.

You shoudn't get the impression that I am a conservative because I point out the idiocy of the contemporary left.

I am a libertarian. Not the conservative cartoon version of the concept, but the actual real thing, and you cannot have liberty without meaningful social responsibility.
I don't buy into the victim mentality at all.
For one he doesn't sound desperate and appears to be in a sound financial. Position going by what he revealed.
Two he seems more then capable of walking right into a semi skilled job outside his qualifications. Until he gets the job he wants

I don't buy into the victim mentality at all.
For one he doesn't sound desperate and appears to be in a sound financial. Position going by what he revealed.
Two he seems more then capable of walking right into a semi skilled job outside his qualifications. Until he gets the job he wants

Why would someone who has worked enough to own their home put up with incessant crap for 340 bucks a week?

Why would someone who has worked enough to own their home put up with incessant crap for 340 bucks a week?
Yea it doesn't make sense.

My personal view is a big * you to the government.
I don't want to be reliant for anything.

From housing, sickness, unemployment, retirement.

I make my own safety net.

Yea it doesn't make sense.

My personal view is a big **** you to the government.
I don't want to be reliant for anything.

From housing, sickness, unemployment, retirement.

Well, maybe we are more alike than we think in that case.

However, we can't ever diminish government whilst our neighbor is existing in relative poverty.

I make my own safety net.

Good, but you do it on their terms and with their hand in your pocket. If they're going to rob me I would rather they give it to the folks down the road who are struggling by comparison, rather than stuff their own pockets and the pockets of their crony mates.

Well, maybe we are more alike than we think in that case.

However, we can't ever diminish government whilst our neighbor is existing in relative poverty.

Good, but you do it on their terms and with their hand in your pocket. If they're going to rob me I would rather they give it to the folks down the road who are struggling by comparison, rather than stuff their own pockets and the pockets of their crony mates.
Yea it's on their terms. But hey it's the lesser evil, and provides our children with clean drinking water, education and medicine.

Not much I can do other then go remote and isolate on self sufficiency.

Which is not my preferred option of lifestyle.

It's better to carve out your own tiny piece of the pie, your own way then live complaining and victim to the system.

Yea it's on their terms. But hey it's the lesser evil, and provides our children with clean drinking water, education and medicine.

Not much I can do other then go remote and isolate on self sufficiency.

Which is not my preferred option of lifestyle.

It's better to carve out your own tiny piece of the pie, your own way then live complaining and victim to the system.

Smart choices. Detach yourself from the corporate-political machine as much as possible, however, if there's going to be a cash cow, wouldn't you prefer to see it go to the battlers rather than most of the crap these campaigners spend it on? This is no other choice for me. If they're going to rob me then at least give it to the truly needy, and whilst you're at it start robbing your own ****ing mates at the same time Liberal Party pricks.

Smart choices. Detach yourself from the corporate-political machine as much as possible, however, if there's going to be a cash cow, wouldn't you prefer to see it go to the battlers rather than most of the crap these campaigners spend it on? This is no other choice for me. If they're going to rob me then at least give it to the truly needy, and whilst you're at it start robbing your own ****ing mates at the same time Liberal Party pricks.
I think a measure of a good society is how they treat their vulnerable.
I'm all for supporting those that are incapable of supporting themselves
But Australia has a problem with too many self proclaimed victims and tall Poppy syndrome with no personal accountability living in a privileged society.

And to support that group , I have mentioned above, give them all the tools they need , like counseling to better themselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back