Fyter Fest

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
All Elite Wrestling's second event. Free in the US.

10:30AM AEST SUNDAY JUNE 30TH

Christopher Daniels vs Cima

Cody vs Darby Allin

Joey Janela vs Jon Moxley

Nyla Rose vs Riho vs Yuka Sakazaki

Adam Page vs Jimmy Havoc vs Jungle Boy vs MJF

Laredo Kid and Lucha Bros (Fenix and Penta El Zero M) vs Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson)

9:30AM AEST "THE BUY IN"

Winners advance to All Out for an opportunity at a first round bye in the AEW World Tag Team Championship tournament
Best Friends (Chuck Taylor and Trent Beretta) vs Frankie Kazarian and Scorpio Sky vs Private Party (Isiah Kassidy and Marq Quen)

Hardcore match
Alex Jebailey vs Michael Nakazawa

Last edited:

All Elite Wrestling's second event. Free in the US.

10AM AEST SUNDAY JUNE 30TH

Christopher Daniels vs Cima

Cody vs Darby Allin

Joey Janela vs Jon Moxley

Nyla Rose vs Riho vs Yuka Sakazaki

Adam Page vs Jimmy Havoc vs Jungle Boy vs MJF

Laredo Kid and Lucha Bros (Fenix and Penta El Zero M) vs Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson)

9AM AEST "THE BUY IN"

Winners advance to All Out for an opportunity at a first round bye in the AEW World Tag Team Championship tournament
Best Friends (Chuck Taylor and Trent Beretta) vs Frankie Kazarian and Scorpio Sky vs Private Party (Isiah Kassidy and Marq Quen)

Hardcore match
Alex Jebailey vs Michael Nakazawa

Jericho not on the card, potential for him to interfere in the four way match costing Page the match? Help build to All Out.

Will be interesting to see how Moxley goes.

I reckon Nyla Rose will win and they will build to Rose vs. Baker at either All Out or later on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw the chair shot

Please don't

I haven't been able to watch the full show yet because I'm been at the footy-- but I've seen this chair shot on twitter. Was there a decent storyline attached to Spears hitting Cody with a chair shot like that? Or is it just as bad as it looks?

I haven't been able to watch the full show yet because I'm been at the footy-- but I've seen this chair shot on twitter. Was there a decent storyline attached to Spears hitting Cody with a chair shot like that? Or is it just as bad as it looks?

Just a gimmicked chair shot. No concussion but chair unexpectedly wrapped around his head making a cut. Story that just that they're establishing Spears as a heel (rather than the 10 pure baby face character). Previous relationship of the two starting in pro wrestling not explained at the time which seems a missed opportunity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back