PS4 Days Gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Happens to me every time I go too fast on the motorcycle, or if it tries to render the shooting screen if wolves are jumping at me, or when the gate of a camp is opening.
Think I'm finally getting into the major action of the story after about 20-25 hours. Really enjoying it so far

After a relatively slow start to this game, I have just hit the action.
Skizzo just sold me out to Carlos/The Rippers and s**t got real as they tore apart Lost Lake
Pretty intense scenes

After a relatively slow start to this game, I have just hit the action.
Skizzo just sold me out to Carlos/The Rippers and s**t got real as they tore apart Lost Lake
Pretty intense scenes
gets pretty good from here on in till the end

gets pretty good from here on in till the end

Is there much to go? I've started going back and doing bounty hunting etc. because I'm worried I'm close to the end and will miss the opportunity later

Is there much to go? I've started going back and doing bounty hunting etc. because I'm worried I'm close to the end and will miss the opportunity later
like most of these games you do get locked out of the bottom half of map, but then you get locked out of the other half you will understand when you get upto it. but like rdr2 and others when its all said n done you can go back. I would recommend clearing out the maurder camps and bounties as much as you can you get upgraded items that you will find pretty useful in clearing nest ect. im trying to help without spoiling

About 4 hours in and I really havd mixed feelings about this game.

Visually, it is really good and the storyline seems to be ticking along nicely.

But the game play especially combat and riding the motorcycle seems super clunky to me

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

been away from home for a few weeks so was keen to jump back in & finish this off. took down the Chemult? horde last night, as i understand it i'm about 75% done. it's had some good moments but certainly dragging along slowly storywise/mission variety wise as well unfortunately. still really enjoyed a lot of it though. keen to knock it off before the new fire emblem comes out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game installed a new patch on the weekend and now is verrrry clunky. Leaving the Wizard Island barracks takes twice as long as the game just struggles to render all the walls

Game installed a new patch on the weekend and now is verrrry clunky. Leaving the Wizard Island barracks takes twice as long as the game just struggles to render all the walls
I played it during its first week of release apart from the occasional disconnect it was fine. bummer its getting worse with patches

This game is becoming a real grind ... when does the plot start?

I feel like I have just been running errands for people for about 20 hours ...

They just made some big deal about the power being restored ... I didnt realise there wasnt power in the first place ...

This game is becoming a real grind ... when does the plot start?

I feel like I have just been running errands for people for about 20 hours ...

They just made some big deal about the power being restored ... I didnt realise there wasnt power in the first place ...
i just did that mission today

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

The plot is so odd in this game.

Nothing happens for about 15 hours and it is all supposedly building up to him finding his wife ...

And then the big moment happens and she is like almost annoyed that he is interrupting her ...

so just jumped back into this over the last few days and put a bit of time into it.

I can't see why there isn't more love for this game, it is really good

It's one of the most frustrating experiences I have had with a video game. So close to being awesome, but there are too many frustrating flaws ... and I don't mean some of the bugs (which didn't bother me).

It's one of the most frustrating experiences I have had with a video game. So close to being awesome, but there are too many frustrating flaws ... and I don't mean some of the bugs (which didn't bother me).
what are the bugs you are refering to?

what are the bugs you are refering to?

I didnt have any issues as apparently it was largely resolved through patches. But supposedly there were a lot of bugs at launch which impacted the general feeling for the game.

My issues were with the overall story (I thought it was almost comically weak), the repetitive gameplay, the world itself being kind of bland and boring, and the constantly having to refill ammo and fuel which just seem unnecessary. Especially towards the end of the game, you should just be able to have fun.

I still liked it, but felt like it was so close, but so far from being a great game.

I didnt have any issues as apparently it was largely resolved through patches. But supposedly there were a lot of bugs at launch which impacted the general feeling for the game.

My issues were with the overall story (I thought it was almost comically weak), the repetitive gameplay, the world itself being kind of bland and boring, and the constantly having to refill ammo and fuel which just seem unnecessary. Especially towards the end of the game, you should just be able to have fun.

I still liked it, but felt like it was so close, but so far from being a great game.
fair points.

I try to fast travel where possible so I don't have to ride around

Remove this Banner Ad

Back