Teams Your Completed 2019 team

Remove this Banner Ad

It was looking reasonable up until this yesterday but yes. Did 6 sideways trades, 2 due to injury which has put me in this position.
He'll bounce back, if I weren't trading like a complete idiot then I would have kept him too.

Thinking of going with this lot! Ideally I'd like to turn Worpel into Sloane and Dahlhaus into Dunkley, but with only 5 trades left it's unlikely. It also looks like I'll miss out on Logue, which is disappointing, but... I'll see what transpires during the week.

1 trade away from being finished with Walsh > Fyfe next week (or 2 if price changes go against me), going to roll with Hore/Logue at D6 for now but might grab Whitfield when he comes back. If everyone hits their average I should be getting 2500+ but I doubt I'll even score that once :$.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Duursma will become Whitfield

Still contemplating Burgess to Logue and potentially rotating him with Naish / Smith through D6 (and picking the worst score every week)
Love the Whitfield trade, and Logue have delivered the goods so far, so I imagine he should be producing close to Hore's level of productivity.

Solid trades IMO.

Love the Whitfield trade, and Logue have delivered the goods so far, so I imagine he should be producing close to Hore's level of productivity.

Solid trades IMO.

Thanks - got to ride my luck with little trades, but may as well go all out for the top prize.

If Hately gets a gig, my depth is solid enough.

Attachments

• 1E921DB2-DD2E-432C-9BA1-56C3BA31FC45.png
    1E921DB2-DD2E-432C-9BA1-56C3BA31FC45.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 221
  • 2E3EC292-DF38-4574-93BD-6603D8957FFA.png
    2E3EC292-DF38-4574-93BD-6603D8957FFA.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 209
Cheers mate, thanks will need some luck on the run home. 5 trades for injury cover or 3 if I can get another mid if the rookies make enough cash.
Piss Heeney off, move Danger FWD, grab Yeo hhhnnnnggggg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back