Past #43: Aaron Hall - Shinboner #1013 retires after 58 NM games - Thanks Aaron

Remove this Banner Ad

I take your point, Ferball. However, JMac and LT were around for a long time before the criticism really arrived. JMac is a prominent leader on the field but we pretty much have all agreed on his shortcomings. LT was one of my favourites, but I could see how he could frustrate. On the other hand, Hall is just in the door.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Probably another GF issue. Or maybe Duckyeah is a pagan and finds Hall's religious choices offensive.

True tho. He hasn't really had a chance to prove he is shitfully soft (or not) yet. If anything he came here and upped his physicality.

That's funny. What did you think when I was continually supporting Eddie Sansbury? I follow North because of the Krakouer brothers.

I Met Phil K after the Richmond Elimination Final in 2015. I told him that he and his brother were the reason that I supported North. He was genuinely chuffed and got my kids to take a photo of me and him. My best experience ever at the footy! I saw Jimmy and him together at Marvel two weeks ago at the Richmond game again. I didn’t want to bother them at the time. I regret it now. I read that Ricky Ponting supports North because of Jimmy and Phil as well. I wonder how many of us there are...

I Met Phil K after the Richmond Elimination Final in 2015. I told him that he and his brother were the reason that I supported North. He was genuinely chuffed and got my kids to take a photo of me and him. My best experience ever at the footy! I saw Jimmy and him together at Marvel two weeks ago at the Richmond game again. I didn’t want to bother them at the time. I regret it now. I read that Ricky Ponting supports North because of Jimmy and Phil as well. I wonder how many of us there are...

They were my fav players at Claremont so naturally followed them across to the VFL.

I'm one!

That's funny. What did you think when I was continually supporting Eddie Sansbury? I follow North because of the Krakouer brothers.

What do you reckon I'm gonna think? I came here in 2015. Everyone outside North loathed LT and here's this North supporter bagging the s**t out of him non stop. I know you didn't rate him but it was over the top and an obvious assumption for a BF noob to make. If you don't like that well ... its your own fault.

I've seen your posts since. I don't think that anymore but you've got to be careful of first impressions.

What do you reckon I'm gonna think? I came here in 2015. Everyone outside North loathed LT and here's this North supporter bagging the **** out of him non stop. I know you didn't rate him but it was over the top and an obvious assumption for a BF noob to make. If you don't like that well ... its your own fault.

I've seen your posts since. I don't think that anymore but you've got to be careful of first impressions.
Yeah Na. You shouldn’t be so quick to judge!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be a fresh and handy inclusion at latter stage of season.

Yeah good chance we'll be 5 wins 9 losses after the weekend with 8 games remaining. Just curious about your latter part of the season comment :p

Put him away for 2019 . nothing to be gained for Hall playing, get as many games into the inexperienced as we can. Who knows we might unearth another, larkey, Zurhaar, Thomas , Scott, never know.

Yeah good chance we'll be 5 wins 9 losses after the weekend with 8 games remaining. Just curious about your latter part of the season comment :p

Put him away for 2019 . nothing to be gained for Hall playing, get as many games into the inexperienced as we can. Who knows we might unearth another, larkey, Zurhaar, Thomas , Scott, never know.

I haven't given up on Finals yet.

Idiot has gone, who knows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back