2019 Rookies

Maybe Cameron Jnr gets more games. Thought he looked rather good
Looked good. Could he take Petruccelle's spot? Don't think they can fit them all in. Had 7 tackles, good effort. Reckon he'll play again for sure, even if it's just a couple weeks here and there for injuries/suspensions/rests. I'd get him if I could afford it (I'm forced to take a $102k rookie to afford a DEF premo)

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Chol covers that easily.

Oh, you meant SuperCoach score :greenalien:
Do you think Naish will hold his spot with all the likely "ins" this week? I got a good laugh out of the article that suggested up to 6 players of their best 22 were due back this week, and that Soldo was one of them.

May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
Do you think Naish will hold his spot with all the likely "ins" this week? I got a good laugh out of the article that suggested up to 6 players of their best 22 were due back this week, and that Soldo was one of them.
I think Cotch, Edwards and Astbury will come in.
Short is still a couple weeks away, and I dont think Lambert will play this week.

I think Naish will play this week but after that I'm not sure. Unless more injuries happen then we should be back to a full squad bar Rance in the next 3-4 weeks.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
I could see Chol getting Balta's spot for the rest of the year if he is named this week.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

You must be smoking some really good gear there buddy , Chol may remain for 1-2 weeks at most but Balta will be back in for the remainder

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Any danger Snelling gets a game real soon? Can only afford a 117K rookie and Im not feeling Hind or Cameron. Snelling or Dunkley #2 perhaps.
Ralphy mentioned him as being real close on AFL tonight last night. Said 5 day turnaround might hurt his chances this week, but he's real close. Has averaged somewhere around 150SC points for the last couple of weeks.

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Any danger Snelling gets a game real soon? Can only afford a 117K rookie and Im not feeling Hind or Cameron. Snelling or Dunkley #2 perhaps.
Further to this, he had 29 touches (9 kicks, 20 handballs), 5 marks, 10 tackles and 3 goals on the weekend. Impressive.

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Haha you can see that move happening from a mile away. Oh well, at least SC's got 1 price rise out of Clarke before he's banished forever.
Having a read of the bombers board, and thinking about it, I can't see Snelling coming in this week. Played a full game of VFL on Sunday, which only gives him a 4 day break given they play on Thursday. They rested Myers and someone else from the VFL game, and Baguley only played a half. If Snelling was in contention this week, surely his time in the VFL would have been managed. Would back him to debut the following week though.

Nov 21, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal FC
Having a read of the bombers board, and thinking about it, I can't see Snelling coming in this week. Played a full game of VFL on Sunday, which only gives him a 4 day break given they play on Thursday. They rested Myers and someone else from the VFL game, and Baguley only played a half. If Snelling was in contention this week, surely his time in the VFL would have been managed. Would back him to debut the following week though.

Good.

I need 100k to fund Whitfield upgrade. One more price rise from Clarke and it would be a straight swap.

Back