Uruguay 1-0 Chile

Japan 1-1 Ecuador

Quarter Finals

Brazil vs Paraguay

Venezuela vs Argentina

Colombia vs Chile

Uruguay vs Peru

Only in South America :D

See above. You cannot trust the Chileans.

Speaking of Penarol Macpotata , we (River) lost a Libertadores final to them in the 60's which gave us our chicken nickname too. However we turned it into Hens (Gallinero) and now we sing songs, senores yo soy a gallinero (men of the chicken coop).

They have serious support and a cracking recibimiento.

How predictable was it that the chum for Paraguay stepping up to make it 4-3 in the shootout would miss.

flog

Argentina 2-0 Venezuela

Colombia vs Chile this morning which is sure to be spicy:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a s**t game. This Copa has been ******* woeful. I didn't see Argentina's game in full just the highlights. Was that good? Because the other 2 QF's were rubbish as was Colombia vs Argentina, Chile vs Uruguay and a few others.

Venezuela please. 2 of their games were 0-0 and against the Argies failed to score. Scoring once in 4 matches against the likes of Bolivia at that.

Sweet Jesus.

Uruguay vs Peru 0-0 again and penalties. Peru wins, Suarez missed the first pk

Brazil vs Argentina

Chile vs Peru

Semi finals. Could be Argentina vs Chile for the 3rd straight Copa. Imagine Argentina lost on pens for the 3rd straight time to Chile lol.

I hope they do meet again. I hate Brazil and I like those teams. Would like to see Chile make it anyway as it will be a better final rather than Peru making it.

We will put an end to this goalless draw business next year, don't you worry about that
Would be awesome to go to Argentina and watch you guys. The football, the women, holy *en s**t!

Also once I saw this post I immediately remembered the Copa was in Argentina/Colombia. But after googling, it starts the same day as Euro 2020, which is another ******* huge bonus. But since they coincide with each other, it's easier to just stay home and watch them both.

Still would be good to go though!

Would be awesome to go to Argentina and watch you guys. The football, the women, holy ****en ****!

Also once I saw this post I immediately remembered the Copa was in Argentina/Colombia. But after googling, it starts the same day as Euro 2020, which is another ******* huge bonus. But since they coincide with each other, it's easier to just stay home and watch them both.

Still would be good to go though!

I'm going. Already decided how to pad out the weeks.

1 month holiday.

Depending on draw, Colombia with stints in Medellin, Santa Marta and Cartagena.

Or Argentina with a week skiing a Cerro catedral in Bariloche, Patagonia. A week rest in Rio (Brazil) and visit Iguazu falls.

If Australia plays at the Monumental or Bombonera it is seriously a once in a lifetime opportunity before they are demolished.

I'm going. Already decided how to pad out the weeks.

1 month holiday.

Depending on draw, Colombia with stints in Medellin, Santa Marta and Cartagena.

Or Argentina with a week skiing a Cerro catedral in Bariloche, Patagonia. A week rest in Rio (Brazil) and visit Iguazu falls.

If Australia plays at the Monumental or Bombonera it is seriously a once in a lifetime opportunity before they are demolished.
I knew you would be.

I Lol'd at the last part

Maybe I'll go to the Copa and Euros and finish up in the Bahama's:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back