Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So good. It's something which is so satisfying that I'm so happy I can say I was there. But, at the same time, want it again so badly.

Finals are the best.

How could I forget... I watched it this morning
I downloaded all the tv shows relating to it that I could find. In the last couple of weeks I've been watching one every couple of days. This week I'm up to the GF Parade and press conference and AFL360 from the night before. In the next couple of days I'm going to watch all the pre game shows, Fox and 7, then watch the game again! It's a great build up. Keep getting that tingly happy feeling because you know what's going to happen!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I downloaded all the tv shows relating to it that I could find. In the last couple of weeks I've been watching one every couple of days. This week I'm up to the GF Parade and press conference and AFL360 from the night before. In the next couple of days I'm going to watch all the pre game shows, Fox and 7, then watch the game again! It's a great build up. Keep getting that tingly happy feeling because you know what's going to happen!
Can i ask where from Tigerbob68
Would love to re live all of it again.

Can i ask where from Tigerbob68
Would love to re live all of it again.
I'll PM you some links and other details when I get a chance. Depends a bit on how much of it you'd like to see.
I've just watched the game again tonight with the Channel 7 pre game. Such a blissful thing to watch. I hope that never dilutes over time. I may have mentioned this before but on that pre game they get all of their guests and panel members to do a prediction and most of them predict Adelaide to win. Mick Molloy, naturally, predicts Richmond and says it will be by 62 points. All the panellists laugh and he says, "We will break their spirit early in the third quarter and it will be a thumping!" Luke Darcy predicts us to win and Dusty for the Norm Smith!

I'll PM you some links and other details when I get a chance. Depends a bit on how much of it you'd like to see.
I've just watched the game again tonight with the Channel 7 pre game. Such a blissful thing to watch. I hope that never dilutes over time. I may have mentioned this before but on that pre game they get all of their guests and panel members to do a prediction and most of them predict Adelaide to win. Mick Molloy, naturally, predicts Richmond and says it will be by 62 points. All the panellists laugh and he says, "We will break their spirit early in the third quarter and it will be a thumping!" Luke Darcy predicts us to win and Dusty for the Norm Smith!
Delicious.Thanks mate.
Be great too look back at pre Gf & post Gf stuff thats not on the dvd.
One thing which would have been great was some of the reactions and thoughts from past greats of the club like Knighta,Cambo,Ex pres Gary March etc.
But anything from 17 in reality will be something
Speciallllllllllllll.!

It's worth catching The Killers Glastonbury set. Includes a duet with Neil Tennant from the Pet Shop Boys of "Always on my mind"

Also played "This Charming Man" featuring Johnny Marr

Last edited:
I ensured i didn't get **** faced during the day to make sure i had vivid memories of the day. Can still remember things like it was yesterday. Hit the piss at 9am had about five fire waters and stopped about 1pm. Adrenalin kicked in then. My only regret waa missing Xanadu winning the GF sprint
Was far too invested in the game to remember much. Especially the 2nd and 3rd quarter. Last quarter I remember more but a lot of it was off field, wasn’t watching the game so intently. Remember everything pre game vividly, and most of the post game.

I ensured i didn't get **** faced during the day to make sure i had vivid memories of the day. Can still remember things like it was yesterday. Hit the piss at 9am had about five fire waters and stopped about 1pm. Adrenalin kicked in then. My only regret waa missing Xanadu winning the GF sprint
Feck your better than me...
I did'nt get s**t faced and all i can remember is getting up early to go by train to the G and the coming home late at night after the game...
Everything else is a blurrrr...should have sold my GF ticket!

Back