McGovern reported

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean like Bellchamber's crack at Shuey's head? Should've been a lot more than a fine..

Essendon supporters talking about drugs? Pot calling the kettle right there. Are you a comedian friendo?
If Shuey had dived a bit harder his head would be where most WC supporters heads are.
ps. I think someone beat you to the Essendon drugs reference.

I had closed this little section off, until I watched tuesday nights 360 last night WITH player takeover.
All 4 players discussing whether Gov and/or Walters should get off agreed Gov should but Walters not.
The current players view was that Gov's was a football action that started inside the field of play and started in the side but Guelfi turned his body. If it happened in the middle of the ground it would have been fine so why should Gov be responsible for what a chair outside the field of play does.
Walters was a deliberate headbutt that is 100% a no go zone and you just do not do regardless of impact.

I guess the current players have no idea either.

I had closed this little section off, until I watched tuesday nights 360 last night WITH player takeover.
All 4 players discussing whether Gov and/or Walters should get off agreed Gov should but Walters not.
The current players view was that Gov's was a football action that started inside the field of play and started in the side but Guelfi turned his body. If it happened in the middle of the ground it would have been fine so why should Gov be responsible for what a chair outside the field of play does.
Walters was a deliberate headbutt that is 100% a no go zone and you just do not do regardless of impact.

I guess the current players have no idea either.
The AFL is actually consistent for once with these decisions. It suspends on the injury outcome rather than the intent, something it has been doing for years. It is different to our legal system but they don't use precedence either. I thought it use to be different and players could be suspended for attempted striking etc in the past but then you get massive complaints against that too.

The AFL can't win really no matter the system but if you look at the outcome in game, Essendon lost a player while Melbourne didn't even have a trainer come out to check. I know which incident I'd rather be on the receiving end of.

its not just one post...ive heard many freo people whinge about it

'illegal act..should of been suspended...dog' lol
So how many posts have you read on it to be able to taint our whole supporter base in your opinion? There's 1.3m posts on the Freo board, you must have been busy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Shuey had dived a bit harder his head would be where most WC supporters heads are.
ps. I think someone beat you to the Essendon drugs reference.

In what universe is Shuey Diving? And I don't think Bellchambers should of been suspended, I think it was a head high free kick and nothing more. But he was not diving in anyway shape or form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back