• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
3u Williams 20+, Hopper 20+, Taranto 20+ $1.80 (SB)
2u GWS -9.5 $1.91 (BE)
2u Langdon AGS $1.80 (lads)
2u Merrett Under 29.5 disposals $1.87 (lads)

Edit: for those playing promos Taranto 25+ looks the goods and should take the bet over $2

Can get 30.5 on SB for Merrett, wasn’t expecting that. He should get some work put into him tonight and GWS are a stingy side how it is

Last edited:

Sprams

Rookie
Apr 27, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
3u Williams 20+, Hopper 20+, Taranto 25+ $1.80
2u GWS -9.5 $1.91 (BE)

That Williams, Hopper and Taranto multi gets me $2.20 on sb? Did you mean Taranto 20+ (which is $1.88)

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Not buying into the favs week as some above

The 3 most likely of an upset i see are
Essendon
Buldogs
Hawthorn

I like teams coming off losses against sides off an extended break or WIN.

Buldogs one of the best bets for me especially at the line 20.5

Going pretty well will be a low scoring affair wont take much to get close. Theyre backlines starting to really settle and the midfield is tenfold better when they start Bont, Macrae and Dunkley in there. Front 50s a concern relying alot on someone like Lloyd it seems. Need Dickson, Schache, Naughton, English and others to kick a score.

For what it’s worth I do agree with 2 out of those 3 as the most likely to cause an upset. I really like WC at the line though, Hawks don’t have much and I think they are on a downhill path from here, don’t see them winning anymore than 50% of the rest of their games. I think the Eagles will be clicking into the next gear from now, they could have easily won by 70-80 points last week, they absolutely dominated Essendon. I can see them doing something similar to the Hawks at the G.

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
That Williams, Hopper and Taranto multi gets me $2.20 on sb? Did you mean Taranto 20+ (which is $1.88)
Yeh was thinking one thing but wrote another. Was thinking that Taranto 25+ would be good to take for those interested in playing promos. Post edited

Jun 13, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Giants line into - 7.5 on SB.
Confounding. This must have something to do with their Melbourne history or an injury to a giants star because we were flogged in round 1, should've lost last week by 100 points after previously looking average against 2 poor sides and GWS have looked great lately.
Anyone got any ideas?

AEKBOMBERS

Debutant
May 1, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
Confounding. This must have something to do with their Melbourne history or an injury to a giants star because we were flogged in round 1, should've lost last week by 100 points after previously looking average against 2 poor sides and GWS have looked great lately.
Anyone got any ideas?

Last chance for Bombers to do anything meaningful this season is about the only thing I can think of

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
Anyone got any ideas?
total is sinking too, down to 164.5, yeh I wouldn't be touching the hawks as an upset, people are thinking too much about seasons past instead of the current one, they are very mediocre with a bottom 4-6 list at the moment especially players 17 through 22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Anyone got any ideas?

Off a Win/Bye. Dons up against the wall with coach and media scrutiny at its highest teams responded pretty well to this so far

Anyone got any ideas?

Into -5.5 on Ladbrokes! Insane!

3u Williams 20+, Hopper 20+, Taranto 20+ $1.80 (SB)
2u GWS -9.5 $1.91 (BE)

Edit: for those playing promos Taranto 25+ looks the goods and should take the bet over $2

Can get 30.5 on SB for Merrett, wasn’t expecting that. He should get some work put into him tonight and GWS are a stingy side how it is

With De Boer out, I think the Giants will just go H2H with the Dons midfielders having confidence their quality will outclass them front on - especially given the Dons will have one purely tagging in Clarke (presumably on Conigs/Kelly)

What caused Merrett to roll at 16 disposals in Round 1 this year? Can't recall if De Boer played on him that game. Either way, Merrett hasn't nabbed 30 disposals against GWS in the 5 games he's played against them - averaging 22 disposals across the 5 (but came close with 29 disposals in his second last game against them).

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
crazy moves.
With De Boer out, I think the Giants will just go H2H with the Dons midfielders having confidence their quality will outclass them front on - especially given the Dons will have one purely tagging in Clarke (presumably on Conigs/Kelly)

What caused Merrett to roll at 16 disposals in Round 1 this year? Can't recall if De Boer played on him that game. Either way, Merrett hasn't nabbed 30 disposals against GWS in the 5 games he's played against them - averaging 22 disposals across the 5 (but came close with 29 disposals in his second last game against them).
yeh agree with this took Heppell at 27.5 neds $1.88 and merrett on a small spread at pointsbet 30 disposals $10 per disposal with a stop loss at 8 disposals under or over. Hopefully no tag by GWS and hepp and merrett roll around getting soft 1/2's with each other :) gone a laverde/mitch brown/tip/toby greene anytime goal multi for $3.75 just for something to watch during the game haha

chrisdon16

@AFLsystembet
Mar 20, 2013
Launceston, TAS
AFL Club
Essendon
Are people hammering the Bombers because the Giants had a bye last week? That's the only conclusion I can come up with. Dons play better at DC but still, should have lost by 70 at best last week. Guelfi is an underrated out IMO he's been solid. Seems odd they've been hammered 6 points in 24 hours maybe I'm missing something?

Bet365 had the wackiest market I had seen in a long time - which was obviously an error.

Now there are only 3 disposals matchups, as the 4th was taken down, which was...

Most disposals - Heppell @ $1.12 vs. McKernan @ $81 (Tie $100~)

Went to go put some on Heppell for shyts and giggles - as laying out your life savings on it isn't the smartest given it's not exactly a sure thing if he gets injured early in the game and McKernan trumps him - but it wouldn't let me, and now the market is gone.

Anyone else come across this?

Last edited:

Resarenco

Team Captain
May 17, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Are people hammering the Bombers because the Giants had a bye last week? That's the only conclusion I can come up with. Dons play better at DC but still, should have lost by 70 at best last week. Guelfi is an underrated out IMO he's been solid. Seems odd they've been hammered 6 points in 24 hours maybe I'm missing something?

People think GWS struggle to win in Melbourne.

Back