Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
Luke Hodge coming up on SEN after the add break.
Listened to it driving into work; great interview as always. We really are fortunate to have him at the club and the IP instilled / passed onto the young guys will be enduring well beyond his playing days.

Oct 13, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Listened to it driving into work; great interview as always. We really are fortunate to have him at the club and the IP instilled / passed onto the young guys will be enduring well beyond his playing days.

Yep. I was a pretty sceptical of the impact he could make before he got here, and thought that the hype was very overblown. Couldn't have been more wrong.

Love this Christensen interview - he talks of how he has cycled through being dropped, how he has enjoyed paying his experience forward with the young fellas in the reserves, getting the fun and joy back into his game and how he has worked his way back into the ones. Very impressive young man.

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Reported in the HUN re Mitch Robbo tweeting how players and clubs won't comment on the score reviews etc....he then proceeds to say that a billion dollar industry like the AFL should get a better system.

I laughed, so typical Mitch:D

Last edited:

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Reported in the HUN re Mitch Robbo tweeting how players and clubs won't comment on the score reviews etc....he then proceeds to say that a billion dollar industry like the AFL should get a better system.

I laughed, so typical Mitch:D
He’s not the only player to tweet about it today.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Dayne Zorko will be on SEN straight after the 11am news today.

On SEN, I am quite liking Sam McClure this morning and like him on his regular 1 hour gig at night, I think Gerard Whateley's time has passed.

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Who’s the annoying old bloke in all the press conferences who asks terrible questions?

Back