Toast Izak Rankine off to Adelaide. Pick 5 obtained as expected

Remove this Banner Ad

Seventeener

Debutant
Jun 16, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
So much Hot Air in here.
This is the best thread in ages! Adelaide flog maggot debutant is trying to perpetuate the myth that Luko and Rank are wantaways and people that aren't me are chastising him for their poor grammar. Very soon some more Crows supporters will come flocking by to add their asinine opinions and get sent whimpering as we ratchet the price up every time they post. Right now the price is Pick #1 and Himmelberg, plus they can have Wigg back if they toss in a 4th rounder. Next member to post will see the price go up, although Sunners deal for the Crouch Bros is still on the table.

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Beige Footy should get sponsored by Grammarly, which has brang so much improvement to SociaL Media.
Mathematics you use it everywhere with or without English grammar. As for social media you can use other language too not just limited to English. A lot of people that like to be in control also like to use the word should or shall, thou shall not.

Last edited:

Seventeener

Debutant
Jun 16, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Mathematics you use it everywhere with or without English grammar. As for social media you can use other language too not just limited to English. A lot of people that like to be in control also like to use the word should or shall, thou shall not.
Yes, people who want their meaning understood often use modal verbs, it's true.

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Yes, people who want their meaning understood often use modal verbs, it's true.
What other language you speak or try to understand apart from English? Do you look down on indigenous people that can't speak or write better English like you? Is it possible for you to learn their language and use their verb.

Seventeener

Debutant
Jun 16, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
What other language you speak or try to understand apart from English? Do you look down on indigenous people that can't speak or write better English like you? Is it possible for you to learn their language and use their verb.
OK, this is where you start to get annoying. I teach English as an Additional Language to people from all sorts of backgrounds. I even help migrants learn for free if they can't afford to pay. There isn't anything you can tell me about language acquisition that I don't know and you having learnt a new language certainly doesn't make you an expert, it just makes you experienced and knowledgeable. So stop trying to one up me or paint me in a bad light. I've taught thousands of non-Native English speakers to master the language and have great appreciation for those who have gone on to achieve success in a society that expects them to use the language with acuity. When it comes to you, however, I have offered you assistance and defended you from bullies, but you've declined on too many occasions for me to be bothered any longer. Download Grammarly, it's free and will improve how well you communicate, especially on this site.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast

There are some absolute school Tie Born to rule self-entitled privileged twats throughout BF and sadly even on our own board Peel but I can promise you that 17er is most definitely not one of those.
Wrong person there to direct that one at.

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
There are some absolute school Tie Born to rule self-entitled privileged twats throughout BF and sadly even on our own board Peel but I can promise you that 17er is most definitely not one of those.
Wrong person there to direct that one at.
My apologies to you and 17er. I'm just getting upset with all this Crows fan and don't back yourself in after half a season of footy regarding(Lukosius).

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
My apologies to you and 17er. I'm just getting upset with all this Crows fan and don't back yourself in after half a season of footy regarding(Lukosius).

I agree with what you are upset about too. Let’s develop our players rather than trying to be Billy Beane and frankly I don’t want to interact with anyone outside of our beautiful little city-The GC. They can go to hell. We are GC and they aren’t. Bugger em.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
OK, this is where you start to get annoying. I teach English as an Additional Language to people from all sorts of backgrounds. I even help migrants learn for free if they can't afford to pay. There isn't anything you can tell me about language acquisition that I don't know and you having learnt a new language certainly doesn't make you an expert, it just makes you experienced and knowledgeable. So stop trying to one up me or paint me in a bad light. I've taught thousands of non-Native English speakers to master the language and have great appreciation for those who have gone on to achieve success in a society that expects them to use the language with acuity. When it comes to you, however, I have offered you assistance and defended you from bullies, but you've declined on too many occasions for me to be bothered any longer. Download Grammarly, it's free and will improve how well you communicate, especially on this site.
Just download it, hopefully it help.

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Beige Footy should get sponsored by Grammarly, which has brang so much improvement to SociaL Media.

i-saw-what-you-did-there.jpg

vicparksfinest

Senior List
Mar 31, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
When’s he due back from injury/due to get a game.
Very keen to see this boy play, watch most if not all GCS games and would love to see his X factor.
Any updates appreciated.

Very keen to see this boy play, watch most if not all GCS games and would love to see his X factor.
Any updates appreciated.
Played his first NEAFL game last weekend. Probably will need a couple more then be considered for seniors.

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Any updates appreciated.
expect a few weeks till his AFL debut but if you cant wait the NEAFL games are broadcast Live on YouTube.

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Izak Rankine will miss the match after pulling up with soreness from last weekend’s match, with the club opting to take a conservative approach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back