Round 15 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Answerth > Hately/Hind is the only thing i can do. Leaning towards Hately.
Can also do Smith > Laird, if i go Hind. Thoughts?

1z5tf0l.png

Hey guys,

Are any Milera owners holding him? Scoring pretty ordinary the last few weeks albeit due to the back injury.

Thinking Balta > Logue via dpp
and
Milera > Laird

Dont really want to have to fileld Answerth

11 trades and 78K in the bank.

Thoughts?

Cheers guys.

Hey guys,

Are any Milera owners holding him? Scoring pretty ordinary the last few weeks albeit due to the back injury.

and
Milera > Laird

Thoughts?

View attachment 699249

Cheers guys.
Waiting on teams. If I can get away with holding Milera this week i will. Also have Whitfield though, so if I'm going to cop a donut, Milera will have to go.

Hey guys,

and
Milera > Laird

Thoughts?

View attachment 699249

Cheers guys.

Getting Duursma/Answerth off your field would be the bigger consideration imo.
The two of them should get you Logue and Stewart :thumbsu:

Our teams are quite similar.

You've got Laird, Stewart, Hore, Crouch, Daniel and Heeney (Answerth, Bewley, Owies).

I have got Blakely, Smith, Duursma, Coniglio, Merrett and Gray (Logue, Hately, Larkey).

You have got me well covered in defence - I think I have you elsewhere (especially depth) .

Just wondering whether you are planning for Whitfield at all. I am holding out for him as final upgrade.
Answerth is becoming logue this week and Hore is becoming rich, leaves me 5 trades and when Whitfield is back will trade my most under performing defender to him as well as grabbing a yeo/Sloane type letting me use Heaney as my mid/fwd coverage.

Answerth is becoming logue this week and Hore is becoming rich, leaves me 5 trades and when Whitfield is back will trade my most under performing defender to him as well as grabbing a yeo/Sloane type letting me use Heaney as my mid/fwd coverage.

Send me your login details so I can delete your team

Think I've decided to boot Milera. Boy oh boy it's been a wild ride!

This week:
  • Corbett to Hayden (via Gardner to FWD, Answerth to DEF)
  • Milera to Stewart/Laird/Rich

Next week just the 1 trade:
  • Duursma to Stewart/Laird/Rich

Leaves me with 3 trades left with the following:
DEF: Smith (Logue, Answerth)
MID: Rocky (Clarke, Bewley, Hayden)
RUCK: (Bines)
FWD: Lycett (Worpel, Gardner)

Now to decide between Stewart, Laird and Rich. Who do I want this week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whose place is he taking?

Looks like he’s Tom Lynch’s replacement.

Unsure.

Looks like there trying him to be another Tom lynch type.
Hes been played up the ground in the twos hes gone from 10 touches a week to 17 but goal numbers are down.
Also improved the amount of marks his been taken.

Waiting on teams. If I can get away with holding Milera this week i will. Also have Whitfield though, so if I'm going to cop a donut, Milera will have to go.

Getting Duursma/Answerth off your field would be the bigger consideration imo.
The two of them should get you Logue and Stewart :thumbsu:

Cheers guys.

Yeah my original plan was to durrsma > Laird and Balta > Logue, but with Milera out sorta changed my plans.

Durrsma has been pretty good for a rookie this year and scoring not much worse then Milera.

I would like to do the suggested trade above but in doing so leaves me with a donut this week (Burgess and Gardner wont play).

If I do my planned trades this week and then should have enough to go Duursma > Sicdawg in one trade next week. My plan is for Logue to hopefully hold out D6 until Whitfield is back and dropped in price, then can do Clarke > Mid rookie and Answerth > Whitfield.

As we all know in this game, planning can be all for nothing though.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Think I've decided to boot Milera. Boy oh boy it's been a wild ride!

This week:
  • Corbett to Hayden (via Gardner to FWD, Answerth to DEF)
  • Milera to Stewart/Laird/Rich

Next week just the 1 trade:
  • Duursma to Stewart/Laird/Rich

Leaves me with 3 trades left with the following:
DEF: Smith (Logue, Answerth)
MID: Rocky (Clarke, Bewley, Hayden)
RUCK: (Bines)
FWD: Lycett (Worpel, Gardner)

Now to decide between Stewart, Laird and Rich. Who do I want this week?
Stewart mate super consistent

Cheers guys.

Yeah my original plan was to durrsma > Laird and Balta > Logue, but with Milera out sorta changed my plans.

Durrsma has been pretty good for a rookie this year and scoring not much worse then Milera.

I would like to do the suggested trade above but in doing so leaves me with a donut this week (Burgess and Gardner wont play).

If I do my planned trades this week and then should have enough to go Duursma > Sicdawg in one trade next week. My plan is for Logue to hopefully hold out D6 until Whitfield is back and dropped in price, then can do Clarke > Mid rookie and Answerth > Whitfield.

As we all know in this game, planning can be all for nothing though.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Sorry, I didn't even realise Milera wasn't playing this week.
In that case, as you've said, play Duursma so you don't get the donut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back