Competitions 2019 Goal Kicking Competition - Winners 1st Comp grumbleguts 2nd Comp MrPremiership

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
moginie and MrPremiership both used an immunity card

IdiotBox was eliminated, I'm assuming on purpose for picking Frawley and Hardwick

Everyone else is still alive though streetspirit will need to tip two this week as he was unlucky enough to draw Morrison be default

2.PNG

Oliver Hanrahan
Sorry Gralin, I meant to put with this post "I am swapping from Henderson to Ollie" because I figured if he's in and then out, it's an extra name that I might not be able to pick later. Just in case there's any confusion. Thought I'd changed once I knew that Ollie was picked.

Sorry Gralin, I meant to put with this post "I am swapping from Henderson to Ollie" because I figured if he's in and then out, it's an extra name that I might not be able to pick later. Just in case there's any confusion. Thought I'd changed once I knew that Ollie was picked.
is it not showing Ollie now?

is it not showing Ollie now?
Yes. But I didn't explain that I was changing, I just wrote Ollie, so I was apologising for just saying I was changing and just wrote his name.

Back