2nds 2019 Lions Reserves and NEAFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuinely wouldn't be surprised if we sign Mitch Robbo to a one year deal with the plan that Berry Jr replaces Robbo mid 2020/2021.
I really like tom too. A couple more preseasons and he will definitely be one of our key midfielders. His main work on is his disposal by foot. He reminds me of worpel a bit.
Mind you Connor M reminds me a bit of Stevie J so what do I know.

Going to be some very hard list management decisions to be made at end of this year and 2020 in particular.
I'll be sad to see Matty Eagles go at the end of this year, I think the club will put their faith in youth down back as cover for our current senior side key defenders ie. Sam Skinner, Jack Payne, Connor Ballenden.

I think we'll offer Josh Walker a 1 year extension as mature depth over Matty.

I'll be sad to see Matty Eagles go at the end of this year, I think the club will put their faith in youth down back as cover for our current senior side key defenders ie. Sam Skinner, Jack Payne, Connor Ballenden.

I think we'll offer Josh Walker a 1 year extension as mature depth over Matty.
Yep, l can see Walker having a year extension. Still fantastic, experienced depth at either end.
Also agree that l can't see Eagles being offered a new contract.
Skinner is interesting, he doesn't seem very close to senior selection with several in front of him.
Also reckon Bastinac will be delisted and Christensen is playing for his career. If Allen plays like he did last week for the majority of the rest of the season he ould be offered a 1 year extension.

5LIlVkO.png

w5bDGLc.png

Reserves team for Sunday. 22 listed players with E Smith named as an emergency. Is that the first time that's ever happened? More fit players than we can field. Good to see Tom Joyce and Lewy taylor back. Very tall backline... think for structure one of the big four should swing forward. personally, I'd like to see Eagles forward and changing in the ruck.

B: 42. J Madden 41. M Eagles 40. J Payne
HB: 24. M Adams 14. J Walker 19. J Allison
C: 22. M Hinge 32. T Joyce 28. L Taylor
HF: 4. R Bastinac 34. T Wooller 20. C Cox
F: 13. T Berry 47. T Fullarton 45. C McFadyen
R: 44. A Smith 36. R Mathieson 18. N Robertson
Int (from): 7. J Berry 3. A Christensen 1. B Keays 35. R Lester 39. C Lyons 46. O McInerney 21. S Skinner 37. B Starcevich
Emg: 51. K Coleman 54. J Currie 53. B Reville 8. E Smith
In: 28. L Taylor 4. R Bastinac 19. J Allison 35. R Lester 3. A Christensen 32. T Joyce 36. R Mathieson 7. J Berry 46. O McInerney
Out: 38. C Ballenden (injured) Z. Bailey (AFL) 51. K Coleman 54. J Currie 53. B Reville (all omitted)

Keidean Coleman, on form he would be one of the first selected.

However you can hardly select an academy player over a listed player.

This game could get extremely ugly for Redlands, we are undefeated with a percentage of 249% and they have won 2 games with a percentage of 86%, if we are ruthless it could be a 150+ points win.

Keidean Coleman, on form he would be one of the first selected.

However you can hardly select an academy player over a listed player.

This game could get extremely ugly for Redlands, we are undefeated with a percentage of 249% and they have won 2 games with a percentage of 86%, if we are ruthless it could be a 150+ points win.
Sad to see both Coleman and Bruce miss.......buttttttttttttttt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reserves team for Sunday. 22 listed players with E Smith named as an emergency. Is that the first time that's ever happened? More fit players than we can field. Good to see Tom Joyce and Lewy taylor back. Very tall backline... think for structure one of the big four should swing forward. personally, I'd like to see Eagles forward and changing in the ruck.

B: 42. J Madden 41. M Eagles 40. J Payne
HB: 24. M Adams 14. J Walker 19. J Allison
C: 22. M Hinge 32. T Joyce 28. L Taylor
HF: 4. R Bastinac 34. T Wooller 20. C Cox
F: 13. T Berry 47. T Fullarton 45. C McFadyen
R: 44. A Smith 36. R Mathieson 18. N Robertson
Int (from): 7. J Berry 3. A Christensen 1. B Keays 35. R Lester 39. C Lyons 46. O McInerney 21. S Skinner 37. B Starcevich
Emg: 51. K Coleman 54. J Currie 53. B Reville 8. E Smith
In: 28. L Taylor 4. R Bastinac 19. J Allison 35. R Lester 3. A Christensen 32. T Joyce 36. R Mathieson 7. J Berry 46. O McInerney
Out: 38. C Ballenden (injured) Z. Bailey (AFL) 51. K Coleman 54. J Currie 53. B Reville (all omitted)
How dare Ballenden be injured.Our players are impervious to injury.

Should put him in the Allies for a game on wed. Some of those kids would be pretty sore after the first 3 games and SA have some pretty skilled players in there
Pass, it’ll be a bad move for us instead of maybe a couple of clubs being aware it’ll let all of them know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back